Logo
external image

Happy New Year Everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter CasinoBen
  • id54633
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1105
  • Replies 5
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Location
Marbella
Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a happy New Year and 2013 has started well for everyone :thumbsup:

This is my new account, thank you to Vortran007 for approving it :D

I am looking very much forward to being part of this forum from a players perspective and taking part in some discussions.

Have a great day!

Ben
 
Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a happy New Year and 2013 has started well for everyone :thumbsup:

This is my new account, thank you to Vortran007 for approving it :D

I am looking very much forward to being part of this forum from a players perspective and taking part in some discussions.

Have a great day!

Ben

Welcome back mate and Happy New Year to you too!! Glad you stuck about and look forward to reading your posts from a different perspective :thumbsup:
 
Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a happy New Year and 2013 has started well for everyone :thumbsup:

This is my new account, thank you to Vortran007 for approving it :D

I am looking very much forward to being part of this forum from a players perspective and taking part in some discussions.

Have a great day!

Ben

Hey Ben,

Welcome back mate!

Happy New Year to you and your family as well...

Nate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top