Logo
external image

Happy Birthday Zoozie

  • Thread starter Thread starter cynthial
  • id19563
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3336
  • Replies 25
Happy Brithday Zoozie!

Happy Brithday Zoozie!

happy-birthday.gif


Many more great years ahead.
B-T
 
A nice Hefe Weissen is being poured tonight in your honor. Even though your birthday is TOMORROW - it must be your birthday in some part of the world right now.

Happy B-day, guy.

:drink:
 
Thank you for all the attention and nice pictures.

Let's get this party started.
Thank you for the beaver. Nice.

A nice Hefe Weissen is being poured tonight in your honor. Even though your birthday is TOMORROW - it must be your birthday in some part of the world right now.

Happy B-day, guy.

:drink:

I emptied the barrel you sent me some weeks ago (with some friends) it was a success. I am happy that I can provide you with an excuse for drinking beer.


Happy Birthday Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)
:thumbsup:
I had not seen this before. Nice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOOZIE!!! whenever it is
Expired Image ​

Yup, that looks excacly like me.


Goodness grief. It didnt seem too long ago that we had an identical thread. How time flies.

Happy Birthday, Zoozie. Use your birthday credits wisely.
Thank you for the bonus.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top