Glad i popped in today to wish you a great and Happy B-Day in a timely fashion!
Hope there's some serious B-Day luck coming your way, and you end up having a smashing time with your close ones!
Here's to you 'ole chum
Wish I could say it was an exciting day but Birthdays are just another day to me. So spent the day at work as always.
And thanks for the guess of 39 kroffe but you know I am older than that. But I will give the benefit of doubt that you put the 3 instead of a 4 as a genuine mistake lol.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.