Happy B-Day my dear Jazzy! Hope you're enjoying this day to the fullest, with as many close friends and family you could gather.
I'll send my good, no - BEST thoughts your way, whilst im sipping this Irish coffee i specifically made in your honor
(of course all the alkies say that )
Thank you all for your warm wishes. Until yesterday I was feeling pretty low mentally and physically. A surgery in early June did not have the desired result and I have been dealing with a lot of new pain, pain that keeps me from being able to sleep, or even follow TV. I have been really worried that they might not be able to set it right. I met yesterday with my surgeon, and will be undergoing another on Friday, a riskier, more invasive one. He is head of vascular, and he seems confident he can improve my condition.
I also left with a prescription for an opiod. Been a few years since I needed one. Sleep, hope, and reduced pain did a lot to lessen my despair.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.