Birthday Happy Birthday to Jasminebed and Jono777!

Happy Birthday guys! Hope you had a good one!

Happiest of B-days to both of you @Jasminebed and @Jono777 !!!
May both your days be blessed with joy, luck and plentiful drinks and good food! And the B-Day luck be doubled up for both of you!
Indeed - 2 legends, for sure: met one of them in person and i had a blast, hoping to meet the other one still perhaps at a future Meister meet?! :p

Bucket list and all that, - we'll see!
I'll certainly raise the glass to both of you today, and have already rolled me a special fun-stick to accompany the whiskey i saved for occassions such as these :D

:cheers:

Happiest of B-days to both of you @Jasminebed and @Jono777 !!!
May both your days be blessed with joy, luck and plentiful drinks and good food! And the B-Day luck be doubled up for both of you!
Indeed - 2 legends, for sure: met one of them in person and i had a blast, hoping to meet the other one still perhaps at a future Meister meet?! :p

Bucket list and all that, - we'll see!
I'll certainly raise the glass to both of you today, and have already rolled me a special fun-stick to accompany the whiskey i saved for occassions such as these :D

:cheers:

Thank you.

Sorry no pie cake left :(

Would be good to meet, never say never, maybe one day, thanks for the nice post, it is appreciated. :)

Not a bad day at all, considering I am well and truly over the "50 Barrier" now lol :p

Even managed a birthday DoA wild line and a 250x on Bonanza!
But did you actually get those wins yesterday on your birthday.

At your age things start to get muddled and maybe you are just remembering them from the past when you had better luck. Just a thought lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back