Logo
external image

Happy Birthday Swede!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dude
  • id25566
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2081
  • Replies 17
Happy Birthday Swede!!
B-T

BEER-6.jpg
 
Thanks guys!

This is very nice of you. I'm not as active as I once were but do check in every now and then to see what's up and what's not.

Thanks again all and have a good summer!

Swede(who is now an American).

PS I'm getting married today to the best girl in the world :eek2:
 
oops missed this one. hey swede, hb! and wb to tb, not to hijack. congrats on gettin hitched swede. woohoo!

:thumbsup:
 
This is very nice of you. I'm not as active as I once were but do check in every now and then to see what's up and what's not.

Thanks again all and have a good summer!

Swede(who is now an American).

PS I'm getting married today to the best girl in the world :eek2:

OMG!!! Why didn't you tell me!! Wonderful news!

I'm so happy for you both, I could just pop!

big ((hugs))
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top