Logo
external image

Happy Birthday Samoas, Darkpixie, Burglar, Christoff, NFluser

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id59058
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1281
  • Replies 4

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
Happy Birthday Samoas, Darkpixie, Burglar, Christoff, NFluser
All of you have a great Birthday today.
Best Wishes
~T~
Happy-Birthday.webp
 
Happy Birthday Samoas but you seem to have been missing lately.

Thank you Chu, Nate & Bingo & Polli!

I have been missing.:( This "big girl" job I have had the last 2 years is all consuming. It was Restaurant Week here in Philadelphia during my birthday & I was working crazy hours. Those 2 weeks were 60-70 hours!:eek: I am in management so I really felt for my servers and back of house peeps. They really had it tough!

I miss you guys!:( I do my best to check in when I have a spare moment.

Thanks Again!:cheers:

Christine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top