Happy Birthday Robwin!

Happy Birthday my friend.
We could have celebrated at "Nando Trattoria" if you were here.:thumbsup:

happy birthday rob,well dang, didnt even get a chance to bake ya a cake:D.....have a great birthday this weekend and who says your getting older?...your just getting.......well... well.........OLDER!!!!:D:D have a good one my friend........................................laurie

Enjoy your special day grey beard,lol.....I guess you can give me heads up on what it is like to be an old man since I will catch you in a couple....Now I have a good excuse why it took me two months to get that little gift in the mail, it is all about timing:D...ENJOY,Garry!!

HBD on different languages

Happy birthday :)

edited: oh hell, after the automatic compression and size changes it's really hard to read it...

Happy Birthday Rob, have a great one.

9.gif

Happy Birthday Rob

Hope ya have many many more

Even tho its really on April 7

why is CM dated so far ahead
GG is dating as the 4th

anyhow drink an smoke 1 for me

Cheers

Cindy
Sorry RW for the derail but you got a couple more days of being young anyway???............Cindy, if I understand your issue/question, Go to your user control panel, hit edit options, scroll down to the section for date and time options where (assuming you are logged in and not a guest) it will let you select your specific time zone, I assume EST in your case...there is also an option in this section you can set in order that the changes for daylight savings time will occur automatically!!!.....back to the Old Man's B-day:thumbsup:

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a wonderful and lucky day.

As I reread the thread, it appears your birthday is in a few days. Hope it's a good one.

Last edited:
I was going to wait until Monday - but seems as though everyone wants you to celebrate all weekend and then recoup on your actual b'day:D

Have a great great Birthday

geeee if ya look at Rob's photo from
a week ago to now here sure as
Hell ages Quick

man Hope I don't age that fast lol

:D

Cindy

Well I was gonna bake you a cake but I didn't have a pan big enough for the cake.................:eek::eek:

Why you might ask........well because that many candles just won't fit on any old cake! :D:D

Ahhh Anyway!
Happy Birthday Rob!

:p

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBWIN, I WISH YOU THE MOST BLESSING AND GREAT LUCK THIS YEAR FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY. HERES A BIRTHDAY WISH FOR YOU I HOPE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE, THIS IS A SPECIAL DAY SO ENJOY IT ALL THE WAY AND HAVE A GREATTTTTTT BIRTHDAY. LOL IM A GOOF I JUST WROTE YOU A POEM. GOD BLESS .

YOUR FRIEND

PEVANGEL:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back