Logo
external image

Happy Birthday LHofsdal

  • Thread starter Thread starter ksech
  • id41313
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1513
  • Replies 14
Happy Birthday LHofsdal
May all your birthday wishes come true today.
Have a great Birthday.
~T~
wonderful_birthday_roses.gif
 
I would like to thank everyone for sending me a happy birthday message, It was a wonderful day. I woke up to everyone in my house, (hubby, daughter, cat and dog) bringing me breakfast in bed. My favorite I might add, Capt'n Crunch with crunch berries, a beautiful arrangement of flowers, a new dancing Snoopy to add to my Snoopy collection and a card hand made by by 9 year old daughter.

Since I am the only one in the house that does not work (because I am retired now) I thought it was okay for the hubby and daughter to take a personal day from work and school. I think we all finally got dressed at 2 pm, and came down stairs to find my new 17 inch laptop that I have been wanting. Wooo Hooo!

I could not have asked for a better day.

Thanks again everyone, it meant alot that you all would take the time to write me something.

LH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top