Logo
external image

Happy Birthday lauriejim

  • Thread starter Thread starter heatherad
  • id29049
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2901
  • Replies 21
Joined
May 12, 2007
Location
Canada
HAPPY BIRTHDAY lauriejim

Hope you have a super fantastic day laurie. Hope you have mega luck and hit lots of jackpots today too!
 

Attachments

  • Star-Balloons.gif
    Star-Balloons.gif
    52.6 KB · Views: 138
Happy Birthday Miss Laurie. Now I'm going to have to go and whip something up on the new 3D software. I will need your wish list so I get the measurements correct. You know, height, weight, large appendages, that type of thing. You can just PM them to me. ;)
 
i had some really nice birthday bonuses and well wishes from the casinos and reps as well as the forum friends i have made on here and would like to thank you.........3 dice...........louise at rushmore.......club world.........john at thisisvegas.............jackpot capital.........absolute lots...........irish luck.......sloto cash.......thanks to all of you again c/m friends and casinos both for your warm wishes.......................laurie:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top