Thank you for the birthday wishes. The presents were few and far between from the casinos, a $5 gift from Jackpot Capital, a $10 gift from Vegas Sky and a $10 gift from Royal Joker. My best present was the phone call I got from my grandsons, lol my youngest one wanted to know where and what time my party was at. I told him that grammy doesn't have parties anymore, he was so upset to hear this, he told me I could share his birthday party with HIM. Now THAT is a beautiful gift!
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.