Logo
external image

Halloween Costumes Happy Halloween

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id40588
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 923
  • Replies 0

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
Halloween Costumes
It's almost that time for trick or treats
Your going to say I am a Nut lol
Every year I dress up as santa clause & pass out candy to all the little one's & do my Ho Ho Ho's & ring my bells.
This year I made a bet with many people I will dress up as a Condom & pass out candy & condoms to the older kids (The Teens)
I have a friend that is involved in that Planned Parenthood group.& I was asked to help.
And they know I have guts to do this crazy act.
I may do it for a short time but least I would win the bet lol
And change back in my santa clause suit because I love little kids.
Happy Halloween & Be Safe & Watch out for them little one's crossing the streets.
~T~
happy-halloween.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top