GUTS: Promo time suggestion

Balthazar

The Governor
It would be nice if you guys would run your promotions from 11.00CET to 10.59CET the following day (ie: a full 24hrs) instead of 11.00CET to 23.59CET like it is now. I don't think it serves a purpose right now but for people like me living in a different timezone it would make a big difference to change it.

Like right now for instance, I want to deposit but the promotion from yesterday is no longer valid and the new one isn't there yet...and that's around the time of the night that I like to play. In my timezone promotions are valid from 5 AM to 6 PM. Not convenient at all!

It is a little inconvenient, for us Aussies the promos start at 10:00pm. Makes it difficult to do any banking to be able to make the deposits required for the promos most times. I also think the reason they don't last 24hrs is they didn't want promos overlapping, if I recall correctly.

But in saying that they are EU focussed so it fits in with that time zone, still happy to play there without some of the promos and I never usually do well with bonuses anyways.

It would be nice if you guys would run your promotions from 11.00CET to 10.59CET the following day (ie: a full 24hrs) instead of 11.00CET to 23.59CET like it is now. I don't think it serves a purpose right now but for people like me living in a different timezone it would make a big difference to change it.

Like right now for instance, I want to deposit but the promotion from yesterday is no longer valid and the new one isn't there yet...and that's around the time of the night that I like to play. In my timezone promotions are valid from 5 AM to 6 PM. Not convenient at all!

Hi Balth,

Yes, I see your point. The free spins we always had running through to the next day at around 06:00CET but the deposit bonuses operate a bit different. I worked out a way and we can run the deposit bonuses from 11:00CET until 09:00CET the next day without causing too many issues with other programs.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back