Just wanting to say Hi to everyone. I love gaming but never have joined a group before!!! I am a fulltime caretaker for my elderly parents so this is my relaxation and enjoyment since time away is limited so HEY EVERYONE!!
Just wanting to say Hi to everyone. I love gaming but never have joined a group before!!! I am a fulltime caretaker for my elderly parents so this is my relaxation and enjoyment since time away is limited so HEY EVERYONE!!
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.