Good RTG Slots for me?

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hi there,

i want to try RTG again, but i'm not sure which slots i should try... Tried REALM OF RICHES and that LOCH NESS slot, which gave me good money first, but then i waited for a bonus round over 500 spins before i gave up...

Which RTG slots can you suggest?

1.) For regular play: I love Bonus Rounds and free-spins... Which are good slots where the bonus rounds appear quite often? I don't want extremely low variance where it's unlikey to even hit x10-50 during regular play or free spins.

2.) For risky play: High variance is ok if it's not EXTREMELY high variance... I can wait 200-300 spins for a bonus round on one like these, but not 700 spins!

Thanks guys!

Hi there,

i want to try RTG again, but i'm not sure which slots i should try... Tried REALM OF RICHES and that LOCH NESS slot, which gave me good money first, but then i waited for a bonus round over 500 spins before i gave up...

Which RTG slots can you suggest?

1.) For regular play: I love Bonus Rounds and free-spins... Which are good slots where the bonus rounds appear quite often? I don't want extremely low variance where it's unlikey to even hit x10-50 during regular play or free spins.

2.) For risky play: High variance is ok if it's not EXTREMELY high variance... I can wait 200-300 spins for a bonus round on one like these, but not 700 spins!

Thanks guys!

In my opinion NONE!! Look at the winning screenshots in this forum. How many times do you see RTG screenshots? Of course its fun to past time with and you may get "lucky". To me its like playing the lottery and killing time if uou can afford it.

:) I see... So do you have another advice???

I also thought about playing MG again, but i NEVER EVER won something good in MG... Don't get it...

I'm kinda bored of playtech too, played the Great Blue yesterday and he wasn't nice to me.... :))))

Cheers,
Hoff

While ALL the RTG slots can be vey dry (including the low variance slots) one of the ones you picked is one with the highest vaiance- I have had some monster wins on realm of riches and tiger treasures but you can often wait 500 plus spins for a bonus. There seems to be no rule and to be frank the denomination of low high medium etc is sometimes very hard to fathom. I tend to play the high or extra high because I feel the variance relate to pays rather than bonus rounds= ie they are risk related - Ive found the high variance slots when they are paying can give very high pays while the low may pay more often but for smaller amounts-

With RTG play on your risk profile (mines high) and your bankroll- If you want to play a long time go for VP (although rtg vp is a LOT tighter than it used to be) or the ordinary slots (not video slots)

While ALL the RTG slots can be vey dry (including the low variance slots) one of the ones you picked is one with the highest vaiance- I have had some monster wins on realm of riches and tiger treasures but you can often wait 500 plus spins for a bonus. There seems to be no rule and to be frank the denomination of low high medium etc is sometimes very hard to fathom. I tend to play the high or extra high because I feel the variance relate to pays rather than bonus rounds= ie they are risk related - Ive found the high variance slots when they are paying can give very high pays while the low may pay more often but for smaller amounts-

With RTG play on your risk profile (mines high) and your bankroll- If you want to play a long time go for VP (although rtg vp is a LOT tighter than it used to be) or the ordinary slots (not video slots)

Thanks... I like Real of Riches although it can be a bitch ;-)

We'll see... Maybe i'll give MG another chance before i go back to RTG... :))

The slot i like and can give you a good playtime and some huge hits as well is Triple Toucon, that one has so often saved my ass :) had some gr8 hit on it as well, and ive once had like 4-5 bonus rounds in 100 spins and dont think ive ever waited more then 100 spins for the bonus round

Any RTG slot can go for 500 spins without giving you a bonus round.
... unless you play the "Feature Guarantee" ones! :p

Of course, you have to pay extra for this... which doesn't seem quite right to me somehow - especially if you make say 95+ spins of the 100 required for the automatic feature - but then hit the scatters, trigger it a bit early, and lose all your saved "credits" :(

So anyway, these are the FG ones I list on SB:-
Aztec's Treasure
Bulls & Bears
It's a Mystery
Mice Dice

I thought there were more than that - have I missed some?

KK

... unless you play the "Feature Guarantee" ones! :p

Of course, you have to pay extra for this... which doesn't seem quite right to me somehow - especially if you make say 95+ spins of the 100 required for the automatic feature - but then hit the scatters, trigger it a bit early, and lose all your saved "credits" :(

So anyway, these are the FG ones I list on SB:-
Aztec's Treasure
Bulls & Bears
It's a Mystery
Mice Dice

I thought there were more than that - have I missed some?

KK

Thanks :) I know these FG ones... But couldn't win something good on these so far :(

Ok i'm done with RTG!! Got 175% bonus on m deposit, tried all different slots (low rolling) had no more money after 30 minutes. Then i was pissed and deposited to Mr. Green again. Played some Net-Ent slots, some other slots. After 1 hour, +250 USD. Cashed out! I'm done with RTG. I just can't win there.... It's really like the lottery....!!

So i'm still winning mostly on Rival, Net-Ent and some other...

Like the viking said triple toucan is one I have started playing more of lately after a big line hit of course;).

Are you betting big bets every spin?

You guys seem nice so I will give you the games I always play or my go to games.:thumbsup:

No particular order:

Paydirt
Year of Fortune ( This is my favourite game though)
T- Rex
Texan Tycoon (this one to less extent though lately)

Other than that I just browse through the list and try a lil bit here and there.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back