Logo
external image

Golfer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter suzecat
  • id7483
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 419
  • Replies 1
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Location
California
A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally the doctor asks him what happened. "Well, it was like this," said the man, "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball--stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt. That's when I made my mistake." "What did you do?" asks the doctor."Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!'"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top