New Slot Announcement Golden Fish Tank Yggdrasil

Looks about as interesting as watching paint dry

I have seen the pay-table for Golden Fish Tank and it comes with quite many different features.

3 or more Scatters trigger Free Spins where you can win bonus features like:

- multiplier on all wins
- extra free spins
- random wilds
- fixed wilds
- super stacked symbols
- symbols that become wild

Theoretical return to player (RTP) is 96.8%.

HD_1280X720_07.jpg

been playing this tonight in play mode, most bonus rounds ended up around 30-50x for me, then hit a 4 scatter trigger with golden bet activated (1 extra pick) and it produced this below.

Last edited by a moderator:
This new slot is not as bad as people say it is. However, it is not as good as I expected it to be. Graphics? E, it looks modern but not that interesting though. Features, I like its three various wilds.

Amazing

Enjoyed this one alot usually play Nirvana but it was crap today so i tried this one... omg if you pick right on the feature, picked a fish as wild then got the same symbol on next pick as stacked that payed really well fun to see 4 reels just wild every spin :')

Very fun free spins feature with good potential. I had a hard time triggering the feature however, looks like a large percentage of the RTP is in the feature.

Great bonus round, boring base game

I tried this one out for the first time yesterday and was about to give up when I triggered the bonus round. I had the extra bet option on so I got an extra pick in the bonus round, where you get free spins with several kinds of enhancements. Just like in Netent's Secret of The Stones, you pick symbols and recieve extras. I picked a wild symbol on reel four, extra spins, stacked symbols and something else (can't rememeber) and managed to get a 160x times bonus, which made it all good of course. One that I will probably try every now and again for the great bonus round, not too fond of the graphics (too childish) and boring base game (lots of wilds, but never any big hits).

pretty nice. but i didn't work out to trigger free spins in play mode on max bet. not sure that it can be triggered fast in money mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back