New Slot Announcement Golden Catch Megaways by BTG

Played this quite a lot on release day, the bonus frequency was actually quite generous.......till nearly all of my features saw the boat come and go and not even a pissing tiddler would get caught. I had out of 9 bonuses 6 of them pay less than 2x.......highest was around 110x but that was 4 scatters and it still struggled to even get that!

Nice base game hit of £53, but it does destroy a balance quickly.

Never took the 100x bonus (buy) exchange and glad I never if these are the calibre of bonuses to expect when they do drop in.

GC.jpg

Gcb.jpg

gcb2.jpg

Played this quite a lot on release day, the bonus frequency was actually quite generous.......till nearly all of my features saw the boat come and go and not even a pissing tiddler would get caught. I had out of 9 bonuses 6 of them pay less than 2x.......highest was around 110x but that was 4 scatters and it still struggled to even get that!
We need the navy to torpedo those French and Spanish trawlers so we get left with some decent-sized fish.

We need the navy to torpedo those French and Spanish trawlers so we get left with some decent-sized fish.

Are you telling me that the Brexit benefits has now reached my slot gameplay and as a result of the fishing disputes between us and the EU I'm not allowed to catch any tiddlers????

Put £60 through it at 20p I've had 3 teases and £4.30 as my biggest win. The way the boat turns up and disappears as the cascade happens is pretty annoying

OMG

Truly the absolute worst BGT game I have ever played....

just done £900 in 30 mins

on mainly £2 £3 stake...

so so so scripted.... hit a win No boat

cascade stops and a boat appears and raises its middle finger at you...

finally get a boat and a win and get smallest fish out there and only 1 or 2....

no boat.... fish everywhere....

absolute tilting game

no bonus no win high enough to even consider the gamble thats been mentioned....

Just another example where non bonus buy facility fucks up Uk players.......

Ive been doing quite well recently mainly because kept away from BTG games I think....

nasty game, seriously would suggest giving it a wide wide birth unless you can bonus buy it....

best win was 20x

pathetic and for a supposedly mid variance game I would seriously question the math.

But saying that lots of streamers dont even do BTG slots... maybe that says volumes....

as an update

I GOT A FEATURE!!!!

it cost less than £300 on £2 stake.... go me go me..... it paid 50x with a retrigger

and then later I gambled £86 and won the gamble and got the feature again and 1st spin it was another retrigger.....

and drum roll please

total feature win was ........ 9x

£18 pound.....

what a joke, I do Hope BTG read these threads and see how many people are moving away from their slots.....

i then played a prag and won £1400 thankfully... good ole prags !!

OMG

Truly the absolute worst BGT game I have ever played....

just done £900 in 30 mins

on mainly £2 £3 stake...

so so so scripted.... hit a win No boat

cascade stops and a boat appears and raises its middle finger at you...

finally get a boat and a win and get smallest fish out there and only 1 or 2....

no boat.... fish everywhere....

absolute tilting game

no bonus no win high enough to even consider the gamble thats been mentioned....

Just another example where non bonus buy facility fucks up Uk players.......

Ive been doing quite well recently mainly because kept away from BTG games I think....

nasty game, seriously would suggest giving it a wide wide birth unless you can bonus buy it....

best win was 20x

pathetic and for a supposedly mid variance game I would seriously question the math.
That's the problem with over-fishing the waters. You expect cod, you get whitebait. Biggest I ever had in demo with bonus buy is 661x buying around 300 features.

I cant get this out of my head now....

im sure you have all noticed that if you have a win the boat sails on past holding high its middle finger as it does so!!
and when it stays there is often no win..... but when it stay its toots a little horn.... toot toot....

and you win nothing 90% of the time.... the horn sounds like it says F%*k You !!

cant unhear it now !!

toot toot

I cant get this out of my head now....

im sure you have all noticed that if you have a win the boat sails on past holding high its middle finger as it does so!!
and when it stays there is often no win..... but when it stay its toots a little horn.... toot toot....

and you win nothing 90% of the time.... the horn sounds like it says F%*k You !!

cant unhear it now !!

toot toot
I’d say you were imagining things but this is BTG so in this case, you’re probably spot on.

Recently played this for the first time as I quite like fishing themes, it was terrible, about £50 gone on 20p, the only highlight was a £28 win from a 10x boat appearing, I gambled it for my first and only free spins bonus of the session, all excited and it proceeded to pay about £1.50!
Golden snatch is more appropriate for the name :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back