dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Yes, this old GOLD 20-liner has been given the Megaways treatment and is very volatile with the chance to trigger the bonus from wins of 20x or more, 70x guaranteed bonus exchange. So to save typing, here's a video and it isn't bad actually, but brutal!

Could have showed us more than one feature dunover!

That mechanic of gambling a win for a feature quite appeals to me, in a scuzzy sort of way, almost a sort of fruit machine type idea. (Well, not really, but you get the gist.)

Any idea on a release date?

Could have showed us more than one feature dunover!

That mechanic of gambling a win for a feature quite appeals to me, in a scuzzy sort of way, almost a sort of fruit machine type idea. (Well, not really, but you get the gist.)

Any idea on a release date?
September I believe and fear not! As usual with my BTG exclusives, a video of features-only follows my initial preview film!

I don't have gaffer menu on BTG therefore must wait for many 'natural' features to occur (or big wins in this case too).

As a result a decent representative example of say 8-10 features should be ready just before Christmas hopefully.

September I believe and fear not! As usual with my BTG exclusives, a video of features-only follows my initial preview film!

I don't have gaffer menu on BTG therefore must wait for many 'natural' features to occur (or big wins in this case too).

As a result a decent representative example of say 8-10 features should be ready just before Christmas hopefully.

Pretty much the same time as waiting for 8-10 D's in Bonanza then.

Last edited:
Cheers dunover thanks for taking the time to do that, the feature itself looks alright and I like the gamble for it, but did it really take you about 7 1/2 hours to land them all? (That's going from the start time and end time from the video.)

I fear it might fall afoul of my issue with a lot of BTG's games, in that I really like the feature but I just can't be arsed with the camping out that they can take to get.

I guess they do the business which is why they keep making them, but personally I'd love to see lower volatility versions of their games that can afford to offer more regular features at the expense of trimming back the big wins.

Cheers dunover thanks for taking the time to do that, the feature itself looks alright and I like the gamble for it, but did it really take you about 7 1/2 hours to land them all? (That's going from the start time and end time from the video.)

I fear it might fall afoul of my issue with a lot of BTG's games, in that I really like the feature but I just can't be arsed with the camping out that they can take to get.

I guess they do the business which is why they keep making them, but personally I'd love to see lower volatility versions of their games that can afford to offer more regular features at the expense of trimming back the big wins.
No, I'd say about 5-6 hours, there was downtime when the game was left idle in between for bog breaks, coffee, dinner etc.

A couple of features after finishing the second bonus round video, I got the dream set-up of 4 retriggers on all 4 centre wild reels therefore any wilds at 3x....

It's very obvious that the odd reels 1,3,5 are predominantly loaded with the odd values of 9,J,K while the even reels 2,4,6 are loaded with even values of 10,Q,A so your royal wins will 9/10 require a wild to appear on reel 2. The premiums are where you will hit big if you can run through on them with 2 or 3 3x wilds.

Last edited:
A couple of features after finishing the second bonus round video, I got the dream set-up of 4 retriggers on all 4 centre wild reels therefore any wilds at 3x....

It's very obvious that the odd reels 1,3,5 are predominantly loaded with the odd values of 9,J,K while the even reels 2,4,6 are loaded with even values of 10,Q,A so your royal wins will 9/10 require a wild to appear on reel 2. The premiums are where you will hit big if you can run through on them with 2 or 3 3x wilds.

Yowsers, not a bad pay in and of itself but as you say yourself, you'd want more for that!

Once you'd pointed out the way they'd done the reels you can't unsee it and it becomes quite frustrating just watching it, however it's not an unreasonable way to control the payout.

Definitely one I'll give a crack when it gets released.

Any idea on the max pay? Do BTG give that info out with their promo packs or suchlike?

Yowsers, not a bad pay in and of itself but as you say yourself, you'd want more for that!

Once you'd pointed out the way they'd done the reels you can't unsee it and it becomes quite frustrating just watching it, however it's not an unreasonable way to control the payout.

Definitely one I'll give a crack when it gets released.

Any idea on the max pay? Do BTG give that info out with their promo packs or suchlike?
They do, but I haven't got it at the moment. All I can tell is the watch either end of 4@3x wilds is 8100x per way.

Been playing this in demo mode for the last half hour or so. I like it. Standard BTG grinding; your balance neither rises nor falls particularly rapidly.

Not sure about the remix of the music however.

And they REALLY need to change their sound effects; the Bonanza-style chirps and bleeps really don't work on every game.

Not the best slot themed song ive heard

I disagree. The slot's track has a fantastic 80's vibe to it and fits the theme.. Plus you got to give BTG props for being audacious
and not putting typical repetitive music during bonus. You only get to hear it during the bonus round and it's 80's retro GOLD!

The video above is cringy.

Last edited:
I disagree. The slot's track has a fantastic 80's vibe to it and fits the theme.. Plus you got to give BTG props for being audacious
and not putting typical repetitive music during bonus. You only get to hear it during the bonus round.

The video above is cringy.
I should have been more clear, it was the song/lyrics i found a bit lacking, music is fine.
I remember Dunover made a slot themed song with much better lyrics, thats why i rated this song in 'Dunovers'
=)

I should have been more clear, it was the song/lyrics i found a bit lacking, music is fine.
I remember Dunover made a slot themed song with much better lyrics, thats why i rated this song in 'Dunovers'
=)

I can picture Dunover singing now in that overmodulated microphone of his.

Also, yes, the lyrics are a bit lame. The hook of the song makes up for it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back