GO SWEDEN!!

FINALLY... Becks comes good, though one could argue that the goalkeeper was poorly positioned. Still, that free kick was much more reminiscent of the old Becks we know and love.

Gerald played bad this match.
Beckham saved England but he will retire next world cup for sure.

Beck!!!

Beck is the man!!! Huge goal!!1 way to come through!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECK BABY!!!!!!!

AS i COLELCT MY 10K IN WINNINGS :notworthy

spearmaster said:
El Gordo's brace came after the game was settled...
Brazil were losing 1-0 when he scored the first! :)

Good to see England still demolishing the opposition :rolleyes: We usually have at least one "feel-good" victory and then a good performance where we lose... so I guess we shouldn't complain if we're already in the quarter finals without playing well!

If only Holland-Portugal could have gone to extra time so the ref could have sent a few more off (to miss the England game)...

Because

el nino said:
Why do i get the feeling England are going to win this world cup?

1) It's exactly 40 years since the last time.
2) I haven't wasted 77.50 on a passport to watch Ecuador play Argentina:)
3) I have already predicted that the cup will come through Dover.
4) Gut Feeling is a better predictor than science when it comes to betting.
5) They just ARE, no reason!

Vesuvio said:
Brazil were losing 1-0 when he scored the first! :)

As I recall, all he had to do was get in the way of the ball in order to score...

England/Ecuador had to be the most boring game of the WC so far... at least until Italy/Australia tonight.

Meanwhile, Portugal/Holland was one of the more exciting but the ref must've had a massive itch, he kept pulling cards out of his pocket...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back