Get two tickets to one of the quarter-final in Marseille with the Videoslots Raffle!

one more

ever so close again, still waiting for my first wildline, had couple more 100x+ but forgot to take screenies

7 times extra spins now at VS, i hope 8th time is the lucky one

Attachments

• doa 3.jpg
    doa 3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 90
Whoops forgot about screenies and running on low credit until the weekend so these 2 pics will have to do for now hehe. But got to try out the new Football slot not sure if I actually like it. Free spins feature seems very hard to win big on :rolleyes:

football feature videoslots.jpgfootball videoslots and wilds.jpg

Hello Meisters!

Checking yesterday’s screens, I can see that asadzareef89 placed first and hedgehok secured second and third place. With mac72’s withdrawal from the competition this is the updated score:

PaaskeDKnowUK: 14
asadzareef89: 11
hedgehok: 5

Today’s Marseille fact! The last European monarch to be assassinated was Alexander I of Yugoslavia, he arrived to Marseille to start a state visit to France. During the car ride with the French Foreign Minister Louis Barthou the Bulgarian Vlado Černozemski stepped out with a gun and shot the King twice, instantly killing him.

Marseille is a vibrant town with so much history and beauty, I wish you all the best in this competition.

Best regards,
Daniel.

I have a couple screenies today :) nothing massive - hope its not too late to enter?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 17.05.48.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 17.05.48.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 17.19.49.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 17.19.49.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 110
Feel bit embarrassed but its all I could hit today :( I better have my bank account loaded up for the weekend and be back with some big hits as seems competition has picked up :D:thumbsup::cool:

Videoslots starburst close to big win.jpgstarburst videoslots 2.jpg

Feel bit embarrassed but its all I could hit today :( I better have my bank account loaded up for the weekend and be back with some big hits as seems competition has picked up :D:thumbsup::cool:

Competitions like this that make me regret a weekly deposit limit! Ok for one day a week, then 6 days of waiting to reload!

Oh man that sucks. Is there no way you can get it lifted? :eek2:

Nope, just asked via chat. There has to be cooling off periods, etc. Shame as the deposit limits were only there to budget my spending and unfortunately it screws up for these one off comps!

Hello everyone.

I have reviewed yesterday's screenshots now, good to see some new names. The first place goes to RichyJ75 for his balance saver in Dead or Alive, and Hedgehok claimed both second and third place today again. The standings are now:

PaaskeDKnowUK: 16
Asadzareef89: 11
Hedgehok: 10
RichyJ75: 4
Itsover2014: 2

Today’s tidbit about the destination, the old port of Marseille is a natural harbour established 600 BC, the same year as the Hanging Gardens of Babylon was built. The port was in use until the 1840s when traffic became too intense and the new harbour was constructed. Today it is mainly a pedestrian area, so a stroll by the water is highly recommended.

It is never too late to start competing; this promotion does not end until the last on May and there are still good chances to get the tickets.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Shocking bad session and many deposits :( at least got 2 tiny screenshots. I start to hate net ent and barcrest new slots are surely money eaters. Seems most providers have started making clever slots though they are all supposed to have the listed rtp? :rolleyes:

flameoffortune videoslots2.jpgflameoffortune videoslots.jpg

Got lucky in paid tourneys tonight so had decent balance later on but never got any worthwhile hits. At least I did do couple screenies early on :) not going to win x multiplier though

flameoffortune 26x.jpgflameoffortune 15x.jpg

Hello everyone.

Thursday PaaskeDKnowUK claimed 1st and 2nd place, no other screenshots were uploaded so there is no third place that day. Yesterday's screens puts Hedgehok in 1st and 2nd place and PaaskeDKnowUK claimed third. The standings are now:

PaaskeDKnowUK: 25
Hedgehok: 17

Did you know that Marseille was the birthplace of Zinedine Zidane? We are getting closer and closer to the end of May, I wish you all the best of luck!

Best regards,
Daniel.

500x win for all the spins but this one was the single biggest spin, i think only this counts as a multiplier

Attachments

• wishmaster.jpg
    wishmaster.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 106
Hello Meisters.

I have checked the screenshots from yesterday and here comes the update. Hedgehok got both first and second place and PaaskeDKnowUK got the third place, so the standings are as follows:

PaaskeDKnowUK: 28
Hedgehok: 24

Marseilles is the second biggest city in France, with their Mediterranean climate they have around 300 days of sunshine every year, this means that the sun is shining over 80% of the year.

Best regards,
Daniel.

Played quite a bit last week but have not made screenshots. Got a few 100x - wins but nothing real big.

Biggest win moneywise was a 17x win Highroller bet today :)

JJ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back