Gems Galore you say? I can't believe they actually had the nerve !!

o0d122y

MM
So yesterday as I'm playing tiki tumble 2 in one window and browsing on the other a new game catches my eye by the name of GEMS GALORE..
so I eventually open it and with most of my attention spend on tiki forgetting how 2 tumble again I click spin on the now loaded GEMS GALORE.. I didn't adjust my bet from default (had I done so I would have realized the min bet to be $2 and for that reason alone just not liked the game)

Instead after the 1st spin was a miss, I move it down to the min bet of $2 and this is where it all started to go TERRIBLY WRONG

I got 4 scatters, and hit the feature, it was at that moment I knew it had to be a setup - and I was not disappointed.
anyway, I'll just let the screenshots speak for themselves but really, where do they think they're getting off.. how DARE they!!

and even though I don't think the game will get very popular, it's only new so thought the developers might wanna know

THAT THEY'RE....

Attachments

• mmmaths.PNG
    mmmaths.PNG
    710 KB · Views: 61
  • mmmaths2.PNG
    mmmaths2.PNG
    987.4 KB · Views: 61
  • mmmaths3.PNG
    mmmaths3.PNG
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 60
Oh, I thought it might have been along of lines of it being a big win. To be fair a few games call 10x a big win

I should have been more thorough.. in the feature you climb levels by picking a door revealing either a golden nugget win or a stick of dynamite dud and ending the game..

so $4 was behind the 1st door, another $4 behind the 2nd and a the 3rd was a stick of dynamite with a 5 x multiplier attached, so I read the game info making sure I didn't miss anything and apparently not but I had a friend call a friend who went to a university that had a calculator and low and behold 8 multiplied by 5 is not 80 so they bloody overpaid me and I demand they make this right before the authorities get involved

So yesterday as I'm playing tiki tumble 2 in one window and browsing on the other a new game catches my eye by the name of GEMS GALORE..
so I eventually open it and with most of my attention spend on tiki forgetting how 2 tumble again I click spin on the now loaded GEMS GALORE.. I didn't adjust my bet from default (had I done so I would have realized the min bet to be $2 and for that reason alone just not liked the game)

Instead after the 1st spin was a miss, I move it down to the min bet of $2 and this is where it all started to go TERRIBLY WRONG

I got 4 scatters, and hit the feature, it was at that moment I knew it had to be a setup - and I was not disappointed.
anyway, I'll just let the screenshots speak for themselves but really, where do they think they're getting off.. how DARE they!!

and even though I don't think the game will get very popular, it's only new so thought the developers might wanna know

THAT THEY'RE....
You must have spent some time in Australia hey bru as I've never met a Kiwi yet that has the mathematical skills to identify the multiplication equation being incorrect.
Nice win though, go buy some ghost chips with your new found fortune.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back