Gemix

Gemix has gone very cold for me right now... Freezing in fact! :(

This sums it up - corner to corner wilds on a £5 spin... NO WINS!!! :eek:

you are going through what i went through too... with 50 deposits and no withdrawals late last year... luck only started improving when i started playing DOA again.

Gemix killed me last night. It was brutal. Not as brutal as DOA and Vikings go Wild but it was a shitty night. Mostly dead spins on all 3 games. Played a bit on IR as well but it could tell it wasnt going to hit.

Makes you wonder why you play when you're not having fun anymore! But, like most of you, I always go back to get my ass kicked some more.

havent played Gemix the last week but ended up losing on other shitty games in any case... looks like the grass is always greener on the other side. Ended up playing Wild north, SP Reel Chaos, also tried some games for the first time on videoslots like Raging rhino and montezuma.... and Alice in wonderland... nothing was working for me lol

Been playing this for a while now. It was raping my deposits the last days until this hit. 3000 x.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-08-16-33-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-08-16-33-46.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 238
Hit 11 stars then it supercharged!

View attachment 63705
You REALLY need to work on your screenshot techniques - it's not that hard! :p
Try pasting the shot into "Paint" and trimming off the bits round the outside of the shot. Then it will be bigger and clearer for everyone to enjoy!

Nice win (I think...?) :notworthy

KK

played a bit yesterday... it was not as 'raping' as it normally is... got some decent playtime... but lost it in other games :) got a nice freebie of 15 fs on videoslots for gemix today.. bet was 0.10 per spin... never knew there was 0.1 - 0.2 bets on this game before this.

You REALLY need to work on your screenshot techniques - it's not that hard! :p
Try pasting the shot into "Paint" and trimming off the bits round the outside of the shot. Then it will be bigger and clearer for everyone to enjoy!

Nice win (I think...?) :notworthy

KK

That's what that is and I am doing is paint, Their is nothing that can be done while playing multiple slots, It's videoslots software that is so small and you can't resize it. I have asked about it twice now and told them about resize issues when firefox is being used I have been ignored. Since I am trying to be helpful I will most likely get bitched at.

That's what that is and I am doing is paint,
After you paste the shot into paint, press CTRL+A and then grab the whole picture and drag the top left of the bit you want into the top left of the paint "window".
Click somewhere else (e.g. click on the pencil, or any other icon in the tool bar).
Then click on the tiny white box bottom right of the shot and pull it up and left until you only have the slot you want in view.
Then save it as a JPEG! :thumbsup:

Even taking it from the 4-game view, that should make it a bit clearer.
Explained in more detail here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

KK

After you paste the shot into paint, press CTRL+A and then grab the whole picture and drag the top left of the bit you want into the top left of the paint "window".
Click somewhere else (e.g. click on the pencil, or any other icon in the tool bar).
Then click on the tiny white box bottom right of the shot and pull it up and left until you only have the slot you want in view.
Then save it as a JPEG! :thumbsup:

Even taking it from the 4-game view, that should make it a bit clearer.
Explained in more detail here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

KK

Thanks
That's pretty much what I do the first part anyway, No go as you still get the background.

negative I did do the second part, no small white box or room to move the trim part background will still be there.

If you try to pull it out which I have tried to do before this it's too pixelated.

I am only doing screenshots for my own collection now anyway if I hit any memorable hit's.

Reading this thread... meant I HAD to go play Gemix tonight... What a roller-coaster! :eek2:

Playing my usual mix of £2 & £5 spins, I went through the first 5 levels (Princess 2 to 3rd Wizard level) with utter CRAP and lost £264... :mad:

But decided to push on, starting again at Miner Level 1...
The next 5 levels were all slightly profitable (including my first small SuperCharged win), winning back £246.
Then 2 losing levels, before arriving at the middle Wizard level - where I was reminded WHY I love this slot!
First I got a Super off £5 and won £145 - which I was well chuffed with. But then on the same level I got this little Supercharged win off just £2...
:cool:

Attachments

• GemixX166_Jan16.jpg
    GemixX166_Jan16.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 212
Going to give up on this game soon, its becoming seriously difficult to even get a 100x hit which isnt even a big hit. I turned that new beach babes type slot from MG on and had a 250x hit within 2 minutes, switched to real steel, had a 120x hit, all within first few spins, but yet again gemix killed me, the past 2 weeks ive probably lost about 2 grand on it, ill put a slot on, get a big hit early and switch to gemix at decent stakes, havent had one hit over about 70x, I started to play at high stakes and I can guarantee any other slot I would have had atleast one good feature that paid XXX times stake atleast once but in gemix it just eats you alive. Even screenshots of 100-200x hits arent that impressive when they are so damn rare, most other games I play you can almost always expect one decent hit in a session whereas with gemix I sometimes have to make multiple deposits to even get a medium hit, still a good game but its always been a bit of a twat.

Far too often on this game you will get about 20-30 spins in a row with none of the "semi" features activating and your biggest win being 0.3x stake, then you finally hit a feature and its chain lightning and flies off diagonally giving you nothing or a nova blast in a corner. I can float around my starting balance or double it sometimes and I can keep playing at that level for a good few minutes then boom, within 5 minutes ive got 0 left. Quite a unique slot in how it just switches off completely, its the randomness that brings me back to it though.

So I know their are a couple others on here that massively play this slot, Which character is your favorite? I like the girl then the miner guy then the wizard.

The wizard is by far the most frustrating wilds as more times then not it's nothing but the potential is there. I seem to do the best on the girl.

Also has anyone else got the chain lightening when a wild was in the corner and it picked it and it zapped a bunch of wilds, I should of got a screenshot of that but the slot crashed when it hit:rolleyes:. Now I want to hit that again,lol.

Just hit this again! 100x bet win. Chain lightening of wilds could not get screenshot as slot malfunctioned again and had to hit stop button for it to go again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back