G2G Poker Site

dambusted

Dormant account
Has anyone experienced this poker site? I like it just wondering if anyone else has played there.

I joined it approximately 2 months ago, I have found that it has some pretty good fish on it,software is user friendly, the games are not real big stakes, the customer service has been awesome with any questions I have had.
Still in the process of building my bankroll, so haven't made a withdrawl.
I did take 1st place this week in the Ladies Freezeout Tournament...woohoo....for any ladies out there that play Holdem it is a good tournment for $2.
They also have Horse and Badugi low stake tournaments(and freerolls) that you don't seem to find on other sites. :)

The first time G2G changed networks I was sent an email telling me to jump thru some hoops before they would pay me my deposit plus winnings. I jumped thru the hoops and I never got the money. The owner had the nerve to ask me to rejoin the new DGS G2G and he said he would comp me all my money. So I joined. He only gave me half and was kind of nasty when I sent him his emails stating that he would give me all my money. He never did. When the new and improved G2G at DGS closed its doors with my $108.00, I wrote a complain at a forum. The owner saw the complain and sent me a nasty email saying I could kiss my money good bye.

The owner has changed networks three times. He is not a very good business man and he is a liar. I would never trust him again. I would not trust G2G. It is on the Merge network which is a great network. If I were you, I'd play at some of the bigger and better sites which share the same players and they're also on the Merge network. I'd move my money to Carbon, PokerNordia, IronDuke, Reefer, Wass, or most of the other Merge sites.

The owner was promising everyone that he would give them their money but they're not allowed to withdraw it. So what good is it? He has had two failed G2G poker sites. He has no money. I would not trust this site.

WOW

Thank You for letting me know your experience. I played alot of poker on UB for years and never wandered to far from UB. But since the scandal I withdrew and wanted to try new sites. I didn't know any background really of G2G and definitely didn't realize it had changed 3x.
I will withdraw most of my $$ and see how the withdrawl goes and update on this forum how it goes. I love the merge network software, I hope I can find another site with this software that is good.
So have you played at Carbon at all or the other sites? If so, any bad experiences?

The first time G2G changed networks I was sent an email telling me to jump thru some hoops before they would pay me my deposit plus winnings. I jumped thru the hoops and I never got the money. The owner had the nerve to ask me to rejoin the new DGS G2G and he said he would comp me all my money. So I joined. He only gave me half and was kind of nasty when I sent him his emails stating that he would give me all my money. He never did. When the new and improved G2G at DGS closed its doors with my $108.00, I wrote a complain at a forum. The owner saw the complain and sent me a nasty email saying I could kiss my money good bye.

The owner has changed networks three times. He is not a very good business man and he is a liar. I would never trust him again. I would not trust G2G. It is on the Merge network which is a great network. If I were you, I'd play at some of the bigger and better sites which share the same players and they're also on the Merge network. I'd move my money to Carbon, PokerNordia, IronDuke, Reefer, Wass, or most of the other Merge sites.

The owner was promising everyone that he would give them their money but they're not allowed to withdraw it. So what good is it? He has had two failed G2G poker sites. He has no money. I would not trust this site.

Great example of the valuable early warning system that CM constitutes imo - this operator sounds destined for the rogue tank at some point.

Update on G2G

Update:
I used PIC(Players investment club) to deposit into G2G poker site. How it works with PIC is that you can withdrawl from the pokersite from your PIC acct, you do not have to do it from the pokersite itself. When I went to do that, it kept telling me that my withdrawl was denied and to contact G2G. After several emails and live support, I was told I didn't meet the raked hands (which I doesn't make since, because they only give you so much of your bonus as you play your raked hands), I wasn't cashing out the bonus. Then the excuse was my player status needed to be update...ok...been playing for months that should of been plenty of time to update my player status(whatever that meant). Finally I contacted PIC and told them what was going on, Beth (PIC CS), said it didn't make sense and contacted management right away. After her contact, amazingly my withdrawl went right through, I received a email from G2G within minutes stating I have met all requirements(imagine that when I never played a hand from the time of my cashout).:confused:
I received my check in 6 days, (even though PIC states that it could take up to 15 days), I have always had my money within a week.
I'm not sure now if G2G is safe, I do know that PIC cares about their customers and was very prompt with getting my withdrawl processed.:)

I love the merge network software, I hope I can find another site with this software that is good.
So have you played at Carbon at all or the other sites? If so, any bad experiences?

All of the skins mentioned in the post above yours don't get complaints. You can have accounts all over the network but you can only have rakeback at one and can only get a bonus from a site if you haven't played on the network for the last 60 days.

All of the skins mentioned in the post above yours don't get complaints. You can have accounts all over the network but you can only have rakeback at one and can only get a bonus from a site if you haven't played on the network for the last 60 days.

Thank You for the information. Just so I understand, your saying G2G, Carbon etc are good sites? Like I said before, I love the merge software and hate to not play at the sites, but if you don't get paid whats the point.
As far as rakebacks and bonus's, they don't really pertain to me, since I mostly play MTT and SNG's.

your saying G2G

It doesn't sound like G2G does well from this thread but Carbon, Poker Nordica, Iron Duke, Spin32, Reefer etc are all good sites that have good track records and all seem to be banked by the network. You'e right about rakeback at Merge. Most sites include tourney fees in MGR but not Merge.

It doesn't sound like G2G does well from this thread but Carbon, Poker Nordica, Iron Duke, Spin32, Reefer etc are all good sites that have good track records and all seem to be banked by the network. You'e right about rakeback at Merge. Most sites include tourney fees in MGR but not Merge.

Exactly. Don't open an account at G2G. Any other of sites mentioned above are all safe including Wass, Rio, and PDC which was Poker.com. Carbon, Poker Nordia and Reefer poker have the most games including freerolls from Rounder's Radio.

I don't believe the owner of G2G has any money because of his two failed business ventures, G2G 1 and G2G 2. That's why he was giving you the run around, no money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back