FYI: Mermaid queen hit at Inet! was it a forum member?

I was there too................Im not the winner tho...................

Yes it was a member. Go to winner screenshots and look back two pages to 761. Our very on Mike031 won the random today. And we are trying to get him to buy us all some beers. :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know ... Mermaid Queen was hit at Inetbet tonight. Anyone know if it was a forum member? I hope so.. I was on the other end of cyberspace chasin' it with them..... lol

Are settled?

Just wanted to let everyone know ... Mermaid Queen was hit at Inetbet tonight. Anyone know if it was a forum member? I hope so.. I was on the other end of cyberspace chasin' it with them..... lol

Are you settled?

oops double post.

spliff? is that sorta like mountain dew? :D

I originally thought "I hope he didn't hit it off the monthly free chip!"
No, that were too bad *lol*

I would never play with my free chips on Slots, which have high jackpots ;)

It was only the tempting tuesday bonus (75%) with my $ 150 deposit :)

Thanks for your nice words ;)

?

I've written, that i've received the payment (now 10 hours ago) ;)

I am truly happy for your win:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but I am greeeeeen with envy that you can be paid so quickly!:cool: inetbet is the best, for me twelve hours from cash-in to approval, excellent! Now I'm not so jealous.

First of all congratulations.!!!!!!!!! May I ask you,what bet size did you use? tx

He was betting $2 hands. The screenshot is in winning screen thread on page 761 or 2. It is mighty pretty and always nice to see a random hit at a lower bet size.

That's prolly why I haven't picked one up yet. I run at 20 cents and throw up into a hundred now and then when I'm up. But dammit :D gold beard is mine, keep all yer grubby mits off it:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back