Frist's Super Bowl Commercial-Have At It

NASHVEGAS

Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin,
I thought Frist was done but he had the 13th highest rated Super Bowl addy:D
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

My favorite was the Thriller ad with the dancing lizards and was that Beyonce??.At first I thought it was a Geico ad but I was wrong!

I thought Frist was done but he had the 13th highest rated Super Bowl addy:D
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
...it was cute lol, but guess who is gonna be the grand marshal of my areas mule day parade garry?................Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Dr. Bill Frist has once again been called into public service. Frist will serve as the grand marshal of the 2008 Mule Day Parade. Mule Day is one of my favorite Tennessee traditions". quote from the daily herald.........laurie

...it was cute lol, but guess who is gonna be the grand marshal of my areas mule day parade garry?................Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Dr. Bill Frist has once again been called into public service. Frist will serve as the grand marshal of the 2008 Mule Day Parade. “Mule Day is one of my favorite Tennessee traditions". quote from the daily herald.........laurie
Family has had a key employee for 20 years from Columbia,TN but she has lived in Nashvegas since I hired her b4 I left the family biz in 96. As long as I have known her, she always makes that w-e trip for Mule Day. It must show the pride of small town America. Reminds me of the coffee table book I got years ago A Day In The Life of America...I will see Frist on February 25th at fundraiser for Alexander and Daddy Bush will be there ($4600 for a pic with Daddy Bush, told the one who called for the invite I spent all my funds for the pic on online gambling:D:thumbsup::D)

hey nash

have not been here in a long time. my bank crawled up my butt when they caught wind of my online activities and i have not played since...sadly. was in tunica last week for the doobies concert. it was great. since i am unable to use my bank debit card anymore, any suggestions on how to transfer funds???

have not been here in a long time. my bank crawled up my butt when they caught wind of my online activities and i have not played since...sadly. was in tunica last week for the doobies concert. it was great. since i am unable to use my bank debit card anymore, any suggestions on how to transfer funds???
Long time no post OAB40...heard about the concert at The Horseshoe this past w-e from a friend who works there...just curious if you are comfortable mentioning (but no specific name required) was it one of the bigger Tennessee banks (i.e. SUNTRUST,REGIONS aka AMSOUTH, BoA, FIRST TN)????...I remember your mindset when you took a break and I am now sorta in the same ballpark with onlines. Still play but very limited and 99% of my action is now with BandM's (if ever kill this 6 week old flu,lol)....Check out America The Beautiful for current funding and withdrawal discussions, some new options maybe since you last posted but I have not used them so hard to vouch for....You can PM the Tennessee Southern Belle ,lol, Lauriejim and she may have some advice for you!.....maybe I will catch you at The Shoe soon!

nash

was not one of the bigger banks. my main thing is i like video slots and every time i go to tunica there are fewer and fewer of them. 3 reels are so boring.
i beat the same hundred dollar bill the whole weekend which i guess is a good thing. the central computer went out at the GS for about two hours. talk about a lot of pissed off people.

was not one of the bigger banks. my main thing is i like video slots and every time i go to tunica there are fewer and fewer of them. 3 reels are so boring.
i beat the same hundred dollar bill the whole weekend which i guess is a good thing. the central computer went out at the GS for about two hours. talk about a lot of pissed off people.
Thanks for the bank info and sorry your bank gave you a hard time. The 4 (locally) I mentioned are all aware and have never seem to be bothered fwiw. Maybe worth a try til the real smackdown which is an assumption for now anyway I guess....well at least you enjoyed The Doobies and came home a winner in my book....not a BandM slot player but did try them in November to kill some time but I was bored after 2 shots of Cointreau or 10 minutes so I will stick with BJ....WOW, did not know that about The GS and I can imagine it was nuts as I know they had a big crowd also this past w-e for Gretchen....good to see ya posting:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back