Free Spins on 'Loaded'

shaunm

Dormant account
Hi all, just recently started playing this slot and i've had decent returns. I managed to get onto the free spins feature quite a few times. This is the first slot i've come across that let's you choose your free spins and multiplier (I'm a newbie). So i was wondering which combination is best to go for:

1, 12 free spins, 4x multiplier

2, 16 free spins, 3x multiplier

3, 24 free spins, 2x multiplier

Obviously with the 24 spins you have more chances to hit a big win, but with only 2x multiplier you wouldn't be happy, whereas if you went with the 12 free spins you have less chance of hitting a big one, but if you do you have a great multiplier. I personally always choose the 16 free spins with 3x multiplier. I feel it's enough spins to get maybe a good hit, with a decent multiplier. I was wondering what you guys go for and what are your thoughts?

It depends. If you want to grind out WRs you will probably go for 24x2 whereas if you feel adventurous and look for big wins from a single spin go for 12x4. Personally, I take the middle of the road approach and opt for 16x3. This feature is much better than those who ask you to pick one of several options that will then decide what the number of spins are and the multiplier. It really sucks when you take a lot of spins to get a feaure andyou only get 2 spins and a multiplier of 1. Happens all the time and does contribute much to the variance of the slot.

If I'm low-rolling... I'll always choose 4X and pray for a Whale to come in. If my bet is big enough to bring in good returns at 3X.. then this is what I'll choose. The only reason I would've picked 24 spins @ 2X is IF the free-spin feature could be reactivated during the bonus round, but this slot doesn't allow re-triggers... so don't bother with 2X.(The more spins, the greater your chance of a re-trigger) That's my opinion!

i dunno but

Does it really matter what you go for im presuming the slot is gonna pay you out what it wants to regardless what one you go for after al it is an compuer id stick with 24 though it takes longer:)

Does it really matter what you go for im presuming the slot is gonna pay you out what it wants to regardless what one you go for after al it is an compuer id stick with 24 though it takes longer:)

That way of thinking takes all the fun out of it! Let's "pretend" we're in a perfect world where the slot reels are truly random!

Loaded is the only slot I play. I have won over 10K on that game. I always pick 16 x 3. Once in awhile I will play 12 x 4. I love that game. I won a couple of grand quite a few times on free spins.:thumbsup:

Loaded is the only slot I play. I have won over 10K on that game. I always pick 16 x 3. Once in awhile I will play 12 x 4. I love that game. I won a couple of grand quite a few times on free spins.:thumbsup:

And your wager was how much when you won a couple grand on free spins??

Happy Valley has the same kind of choices... one game that I only play for the feature is Lion's Lair on RTG. In the feature you get 12 free spins and it's up to you to apply 2x 3x or 5x to any four of the free spins... a little more perception of skill in choosing (though its all the same).

On Loaded it depends on where I'm at in my bankroll... when ahead always 12x4 if +/-even 16x3

If I was playing with a bonus: early 12x4, grinding 24x2

Does it really matter what you go for I'm presuming the slot is gonna pay you out what it wants to regardless what one you go for after all it is a computer. I'd stick with 24 though it takes longer:)
I agree this is true on some slots (the win is predetermined whatever you do) but I'm fairly happy that Loaded really is random.
I've hit some rare mega-wins at x4, so if it was going to pay out the same amount in 24 spins I would have to hit TWO mega-wins! I have never, and just can't see that happening.

To the OP; much the same as the others - if I'm doing OK and have maybe hit the feature quite early on I tend to go for the x4. But if I'm seriously down having chased the feature for maybe 200+ spins and now betting big (by my standard :rolleyes:) I'm more inclined to go for the 24 spins @x2 in the hope that just one good win would recover my previous loss.

The other slot I like to play like this is Dolphin Tale - dare you go for just 5 spins & risk no wins...? :eek:

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back