Free Spins at Sky Vegas

AnnaTS

Dormant account
Hello

I just wanted to let people know that you may have free spins you haven't used at Sky Vegas.

I don't usually play Blueprint slots but these are the slots Sky Vegas offer their free spins for you to use on.

Well i had some free spins so i went to use them on El Jackpotto and i had 20 spins and after i had used them i was just going to play what i had won on the slot but i closed it by mistake.

So i opened the slot again and then i had another 20 free spins so i thought that is weird and after i had used them i thought i wonder if i had any more.

So i after using the second lot of 20 free spins i closed the slot again and reopened it and i had another 20 free spins, I also did it a fourth time and i had another 20 free spins but then that was it.

So i had a total of 80 free spins and i didn't know and for some reason it will only load up 20 at a time, I just wanted to let people know you may have more than just 20 free spins.

Hello

I just wanted to let people know that you may have free spins you haven't used at Sky Vegas.

I don't usually play Blueprint slots but these are the slots Sky Vegas offer their free spins for you to use on.

Well i had some free spins so i went to use them on El Jackpotto and i had 20 spins and after i had used them i was just going to play what i had won on the slot but i closed it by mistake.

So i opened the slot again and then i had another 20 free spins so i thought that is weird and after i had used them i thought i wonder if i had any more.

So i after using the second lot of 20 free spins i closed the slot again and reopened it and i had another 20 free spins, I also did it a fourth time and i had another 20 free spins but then that was it.

So i had a total of 80 free spins and i didn't know and for some reason it will only load up 20 at a time, I just wanted to let people know you may have more than just 20 free spins.
Is it maybe a mix of your 20 spins for playing £20, daily surprise free spins and your Grand Canyon spins all saved up? I tried there and none were available.

Is it maybe a mix of your 20 spins for playing £20, daily surprise free spins and your Grand Canyon spins all saved up? I tried there and none were available.

They were offering free spins through the week with another promotion they might be from that, I just wanted to let people know just because they only see 20 spins that they might not be the only free spins they have and there might be more.

I don't know why the slot doesn't just open with all available free spins instead of just maximum of 20 spins at a time, If i hadn't reopened the slot i wouldn't have known that i had more than 20 free spins.

They were offering free spins through the week with another promotion they might be from that, I just wanted to let people know just because they only see 20 spins that they might not be the only free spins they have and there might be more.

I don't know why the slot doesn't just open with all available free spins instead of just maximum of 20 spins at a time, If i hadn't reopened the slot i wouldn't have known that i had more than 20 free spins.
I know it’s frustrating isn’t it! Wish they would just lump them all together

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back