Free spinmania!

What 'turns you on' whilst playing a free spins slot?

• Actually hitting the scatters!

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Watching the free spins 'in motion'!

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Great pay lines without the need for free spins!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hitting a win with a wild symbol during the free spins!

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters

cheekymonkey

On a Break
What I love about playing free spins slots is the thought of hitting a biggie during the free spins.

What makes you play the free spin slots? Is it the actual hitting of the scatters that turns you on, or is it the thought of actually hitting a big one during the free spins?!? Or are the juicy wins that the slots can pay without the free spins e.g. 5 symbols with a wild which trebles up your win, your thing!?!

RobWin had an amazing run over at Bodog, but I have never seen anything like that at MG. I think the most I've seen posted here is about 70-90 free spins.

It would be great to hear your free spin stories here.

Also a little poll to keep it interesting.

:p :p

RobWin had an amazing run over at Bodog, but I have never seen anything like that at MG. I think the most I've seen posted here is about 70-90 free spins.

It can only happen at 'Rain Dance' because of the special 100 freespin on every retrigger. It can not happen at other RTG games or any MG games (or so unlikely it will not happen).

My records worth mentioning are:
Isis: 56 free spins left, total 20+20+25= 65 free spins
Cabin Fever: 86 free spins left, total probably 120 free spins I think (did not pay much btw.)
Achilles: 45 free spins left, total 10*7=70 free spins.

While playing Crazy Chamelions a few weeks ago (it was hot!), I got 50 free spins on the Golden Goose bonus. Within those spins I got the 5 scatters.

Munchkins is another one where I have gotten retriggers over and over again.

This was my best hit. I knew I had one somewhere hidden in the archives.

I love the way the screenshot caught the spinning reels as well. :p

Link Outdated / Removed

Sorry about the full link. I don't know how to post 'polite' links like a lot of you guys do.

Gotta love those retriggers .
I once had over 80 free spins on the Christmas game and on Avalon I had retriggers 5 times in one game ! Good stuff :lolup:

My best free spin win on a single spin was on Isis. I was playing max bet at 2 cents per line so I believe that was $5.00 a spin. As you know that is 6 times normal pay. I hit 3 "eyes" and 2 wilds. The pay was 240000 coins or about $5000.00 Yeah...of course I blew it:rolleyes:

My best free spin win on a single spin was on Isis. I was playing max bet at 2 cents per line so I believe that was $5.00 a spin. As you know that is 6 times normal pay. I hit 3 "eyes" and 2 wilds. The pay was 240000 coins or about $5000.00 Yeah...of course I blew it:rolleyes:

Wow! That sounds really familiar ballysdb!!

I wasn't staking as much as you, but just as sweet. :D :D

Link Outdated / Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back