Logo
external image

free nash

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1819
  • id37896
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1591
  • Replies 12
I believe that Nash had a personal goal in forum life. That was to be the banned poster of the century. This was understood from his self proclaimed title to the left of his avatar.

Unfortunately, he barely made it to a month long ban. I am sure he will be back to keep trying for that admirable goal of his. Life time ban!!! :p
 
I believe that Nash had a personal goal in forum life. That was to be the banned poster of the century. This was understood from his self proclaimed title to the left of his avatar.

Unfortunately, he barely made it to a month long ban. I am sure he will be back to keep trying for that admirable goal of his. Life time ban!!!:p
I'll flame you:p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top