Freaky Panama Creature On Video [Graphic]

jas2587

Dormant account
I dont know what language they are talking but it isnt English also this was on our local news station an it is some weird chit

GRAPHIC im telling ya GRAPHIC

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Cindy:eek2:

I dont know what language they are talking but it isnt English also this was on our local news station an it is some weird chit

GRAPHIC im telling ya GRAPHIC

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Cindy:eek2:

Dont know what the creature was but if its in Panama, dont they speak Spanish? I caught some Spanish words that i knew off hand, too fast speaking for me, i do well enough to speaka de english:D............laurie

Dont know what the creature was but if its in Panama, dont they speak Spanish? I caught some Spanish words that i knew off hand, too fast speaking for me, i do well enough to speaka de english:D............laurie

:D I posted just what they said the title an the story well not the story cause i dont know what they said either lol

a friend has since said it was a turtle possibly but my goodness it was weird

Cindy

Freaky creature looks like a hairless sloth to me. Sloths have the same type of hands (claws) like that creature.

Yeah, Hulks a big guy but I wouldn't call him a creature. LOL

dang I click it an I get the creature if you look right under the video clip vetwer there is several stories the 1 about the creature is there click it
it will show a 30 or 45 second ad 1st

Cindy

people there think it is a sloth, but its called a montauk monster, teenagers beat it to death then threw it in the water. just google "montauk monster" you can find the full story.

pevangel

absolutely vegetagirl2008, I agree totally, my heart broke . What would stop those kids from beating a helpless person as they beat the poor creature.

pevangel

According to the report the kids said the creature was coming at them fast, and looked like it was going to attack them... Just like my ex-wife would have... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back