New Slot Announcement Foxium, Playtech, Red Tiger and Play'n Go!

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
OK:

We have.....

The Great Albini by Foxium/MG - a good one IMO.
Coin Coin Coin by Playtech - basic low-tech slot
Gemtastic by Red Tiger - not one of their best.
Wilds Falls by Play'n Go - not too sure about this one, 10,000x potential but extremely irritating method of bonus trigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK:

We have.....

Wilds Falls by Play'n Go - not too sure about this one, 10,000x potential but extremely irritating method of bonus trigger.

You didn't notice that the Bonus Box in Great Albini is actually a feature buy

New Slot Announcement - The Great Albini, Foxium (MG)

OK:

We have.....

Burst out laughing when I realized how the free spins is triggered as I knew you'd get annoyed. Is that schadenfreude :p ?

Burst out laughing when I realized how the free spins is triggered as I knew you'd get annoyed. Is that schadenfreude :p ?

Yeah, the reason I didn't look is because as I said I saw the game in its original form about 8 months ago and they didn't have the bonus buy back then, it's obviously been added to this version before release. So I was playing from memory and not looking for it. But yes, I wish I had looked as I could've played a feature lol....

Yeah, the reason I didn't look is because as I said I saw the game in its original form about 8 months ago and they didn't have the bonus buy back then, it's obviously been added to this version before release. So I was playing from memory and not looking for it. But yes, I wish I had looked as I could've played a feature lol....

I mean the play and go one I knew that would get right on your tits :D:laugh:

Yes, yes....
I was replying to Nikant and yes I thought you were all on about the same slot, but now I've realized it's two different observations.

Yes, I missed the Bonus Buy on Albini which was my bad.

And that Wild Falls one does my head in - it really grates, sort of like watching raindrops run down your window when you're stuck inside and piss-bored. :mad:

...yeah, and while we're on the subject, in those Albini free spins why have they made the female assistant 'Lily' sound like she's just spent her entire wages in the Ann Summers 'battery operated' section??? :eek:

I mean the play and go one I knew that would get right on your tits :D:laugh:

Now i know why you was going on about this one last night @dave1888
Didnt think much to it on my first 100 spins, never got more than one gold chest sticking.
Then bam.... 712x
My Panda account is in USD, tried to change it but they said they cant.

Screenshot_2019-01-25 Wild Falls.jpg

Now i know why you was going on about this one last night @dave1888
Didnt think much to it on my first 100 spins, never got more than one gold chest sticking.
Then bam.... 712x
My Panda account is in USD, tried to change it but they said they cant.

View attachment 103205

Congrats mate!

It's a good game, really liked it when I did the review a few weeks ago. I can pay up to 10,000 x bet.

Last edited:
The Great Albini-

I thought I was onto at least 100x or better when I got the mystery feature with boxes on 14/15 reel positions, but the pay-table is a giant turd and the lower symbols pay peanuts for 5oaks all between 2xbet and 3.2xbet.

Ga.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back