New Slot Announcement Forbidden Throne (MG)

LOL MG cant help themselves. This is pretty much a clone of two slots combined!

hahaha who works at MG. Some robot that does the same thing over and over

Ahhh ill give em a bit of a break. Its not a full blown clone.

I gave this a try today on videoslots and FL. Did about 800 spins. Didnt hit the bonus as usual with the horseshit provider but at least the base game kept me fairly even over that span.

Not a very exciting slot to be honest and big wins seems pretty hard to get. My best was 22x. 3 stacked wilds and a random wild. Seems like low variance garbage so far.

And my above post is incorrect its def not a clone of anything. Guess I was feeling dramatic that day.

I played this briefly, a few hundred spins, three triggers, biggest win was 30xbet it was utter crap, how can a slot land three wild reels with 40 lines, multiple 5oak wins and still be less than a 2x bet win? the low variance route mg is taking is seriously disappointing, sure your balance may last a little longer but whats the point if its impossible to win anything?

Not surprised the throne was forbidden after dropping this turd in it.

The other fortune girl one was just as bad if not worse, transforming symbols which pick the absolute worse result every time, and no free spins over a few hundred spins before busting out again utter shite.

Hurry up with Jurassic world please.

Last time I play this as its too low variance for me. I did 400 spins tonight on .80 and lost $120. Finally hit the bonus and it paid like 15x.

Not a very good slot or interesting to me

i really like it. Wins over 10x in base game are not only possible, but happen fairly frequently. I even had one of those in my first 200 spins.

10/10 from me

how can you not like a slot where 5 OAK pays 1/4 bet. I mean for gods sake theres a pic symbol that pays 1/2 bet for 5OAK

i dont think its possible to make slot with lower variance :/ too bad because it looks kinda ok and its different but i dont think it was made by microgaming. It must be one of those smaller developers that gets adopted by microgaming :eek2:

also, for a slot that often pays 1/5 - 1/2 your bet, it does have alarmingly big amount of dead spins... so maybe, afterall big wins are really possible. But i just cant force myself to play a slot where multiple 5 OAK doesnt pay 1x in total :D

I played this briefly, a few hundred spins, three triggers, biggest win was 30xbet it was utter crap, how can a slot land three wild reels with 40 lines, multiple 5oak wins and still be less than a 2x bet win? the low variance route mg is taking is seriously disappointing, sure your balance may last a little longer but whats the point if its impossible to win anything?

Not surprised the throne was forbidden after dropping this turd in it.

The other fortune girl one was just as bad if not worse, transforming symbols which pick the absolute worse result every time, and no free spins over a few hundred spins before busting out again utter shite.

Hurry up with Jurassic world please.

yeah pretty much sums my experience with Fortune girl too.

Apparently it was supposed to be a clone of Secret Romance slot which i think is one of better releases MG had lately... but it plays nothing like it and its so damn annoying. Its like they made it to annoy you on purpose. Transforming symbols make the most annoying sound possible, while transforming into anything you dont need at that moment - even if you need 5 symbols it transforms into something else, its ridiculous really. Also, it looks like you cant get scatters from transforming symbols (?!), or at least i didnt get any after 400 spins.

On top of it, i played over 400 spins and not even once i had 2 consecutive spins without transforming symbols. I know its just 400 spins but my rtp was in 50's so i decided to call it a day and obviously not going to touch that one with real money :p

This is very nearly....

...a bloody decent slot. Great look and feel to it, graphics and animations but aaarrrgghhhhh!!! let down by the St*rb*rst-type volatility and lack of potential.

Now hurry along MG development team, back to the drawing board and build upon this. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I played this the other day on VS and the graphics and presentation are top-notch. Nothing wrong with a low-variance slot but this game looks like it should be the opposite and it doesn't deliver in this respect. Having wild reels on every spin just doesn't work at all for me. Look at Wizard of Oz; when those wild reels come in it actually means something and big win potential is there. On this game they've watered this feature down and managed to turn a positive into a negative.

Took a while to get the feature but when it did come in I got 3 or 4 retriggers and managed to get almost all of my money back so I was quite happy. I'll probably play this again in the near future but I doubt it will stick long in the memory.

- Lemon

I played this the other day on VS and the graphics and presentation are top-notch. Nothing wrong with a low-variance slot but this game looks like it should be the opposite and it doesn't deliver in this respect. Having wild reels on every spin just doesn't work at all for me. Look at Wizard of Oz; when those wild reels come in it actually means something and big win potential is there. On this game they've watered this feature down and managed to turn a positive into a negative.

Took a while to get the feature but when it did come in I got 3 or 4 retriggers and managed to get almost all of my money back so I was quite happy. I'll probably play this again in the near future but I doubt it will stick long in the memory.

- Lemon

Same here. Played it yesterday with a 1X wagering bonus of about £15 I didn't know I'd been given and it propelled me up to £60 or so having been down to about £8 which I can't grumble about. Of course, I got bored and chucked it all away on some NetEnt games, the way you do but that's another story :)
But yeah, interesting slot. Agree with your point about the wild on every spin, it does excise some of the, erm, 'magic' to put it mildly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back