? for alljackpots tourney players

babs7262

Banned User
Im kinda pissed off but maybe there is some rule and Im overreacting.
I was doing the 20k 5 minute tombraider . You have minutes and I want to make something clear...I know if I hit 14 free spins when there is only 5 seconds left that I need to pay to continue. I know this and Im telling you this so I dont get a question like "how much time was left" lol

It was at the beginning of the 5 minutes. I had 4 minutes plus when I got the free 14 spins. I watch EVERY spin. It started with 14 spins then it jumped to 7 spins??? I got rooked out of 6 spins.

Is this normal, If you are in a tourny do you just get 7 spins instead of the normal 14 or did I get ripped off?

Hi babs,

14 Free Spins at Tomb Raider ? (it's 10 Spins)

or do you mean maybe something other ?

here is one answer of one Question:

Everything you win during the tournament goes to your Win Box, including winnings from bonus rounds and free spins. If your Play Time ends before you complete you free spins you won't get additional time, but if you choose to continue to play another cycle, your free spins will be carried on to the next cycle.

if you hit the Free Spins in the last seconds at the last continue playing and the time is out then the Spins are away, that's absolutely annoying.

i mean that's not correct and MG should think about to change it, that one can end playing the Spins.

hope that i don't misunderstood what you mean ;)

But...

do you get all the free spins in a tourny? Even if it was 10 (i could of sworn I saw 14 but could be wrong) after the first spin, it dropped to 7 spins. Either way I got ripped off UNLESS tourny free spins are different than regular play free spins

do you get all the free spins in a tourny? Even if it was 10 (i could of sworn I saw 14 but could be wrong) after the first spin, it dropped to 7 spins. Either way I got ripped off UNLESS tourny free spins are different than regular play free spins

yes, i get all the free spins and it is definitely 10 Spins.

whether tournament or regular it's always the same.

i don't know what's happen when you played the tournament, but i think if you ripped off, than you lost "only" 2 Spins.

If this is the matter you should directly contact support to check and clear, but it takes longer time and it's not value because of 2 Spins.

i got multiple free spins (retriggered) at the last seconds (at the last continue play).

my opinion is 2 Spins is not completely so bad (surely you can win at these 2 Spins).

but between 10 until 15 is annoying and take your chance to get more coins.

sorry, but i have no other explaining for you, good luck next time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back