Logo
external image

for all us ladies

  • Thread starter Thread starter kauphy
  • id42851
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 232
  • Replies 3
Reminds me of the time my wife gave me four bottles of shampoo in the shower and told me to follow the instructions....

.........lather, rinse, repeat

Took me two hours before I ran out.
 
Reminds me of the time my wife gave me four bottles of shampoo in the shower and told me to follow the instructions....

.........lather, rinse, repeat

Took me two hours before I ran out.

lol...that's like the doctor who told the guy to walk a mile every day for his health and to call in a month. A month later the guy calls, the doctor says, "How do you feel?" And the guy says "I'm tired and I don't know where I am!"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top