New Slot Announcement Flower Fortunes Megaways by Fantasma

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
The rather unknown game studio is preparing to release on 12th May an interesting take on the Megaways engine.

Flower Fortunes Megaways has up to 9 rows and 531,441 way to win. Max potental 18,480 x bet. The win has been observed in test runs (1 billion rounds)

You collect energy orbs (pay symbols can land marked with orbs or leaves) to activate the features on the left. Leaves will reduce the meter again. No cascading reels until the final Avalanche level, which works then like the free spins round on Bonanza with progressive multiplier for each reaction.

I just played it for 4 hours in demo mode and really liked it. :) It is a little like The Wishmaster but on steroids.

Capture 1581 (1024x572).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The rather unknown game studio is preparing to release on 12th May an interesting take on the Megaways engine.

Flower Fortunes Megaways has up to 9 rows and 531,441 way to win. Max potental 18,480 x bet. The win has been observed in test runs (1 billion rounds)

You collect energy orbs (pay symbols can land marked with orbs or leaves) to activate the features on the left. Leaves will reduce the meter again. No cascading reels until the final Avalanche level, which works then like the free spins round on Bonanza with progressive multiplier for each reaction.

I just played it for 4 hours in demo mode and really liked it. :) It is a little like The Wishmaster but on steroids.

View attachment 108314

Here a video

Oddly enough, the big symbols make it sort of confusing for me at a first glance, might not be the case though when you've played it for a moment. You'd think that less symbols/bigger symbols would make for less confusion but i guess not.. maybe just me though :D

Oddly enough, the big symbols make it sort of confusing for me at a first glance, might not be the case though when you've played it for a moment. You'd think that less symbols/bigger symbols would make for less confusion but i guess not.. maybe just me though :D

It becomes clearer to more you play it. The symbols come in three sizes - single, double and triple high. I would have liked a bit more colour differentiation though.

Just like The Wishmaster all spins are paid spins. So I assume it will be restricted for bonus play as people can shut it down when they reached the top and return later. It will take some time to come down to the bottom where you have then no feature active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back