Logo
external image

Flash Front End Casino

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fonedevil
  • id21389
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 5364
  • Replies 3
Joined
Nov 22, 2007
Location
UK
I would very much value any opinions on casinos with a flash front end menu.
www.shedevilcasino.com has had a mixed response. Some users like being able to click straight into th area they prefer others find that flash is just 'clunky'.

I would also be interested to know if there are varying download speeds for the flash menu.

And finally, is the play for fun before play for real concept a good one or wasting time?

thanks for any opinion positive or negative...:thumbsup:
 
Shill? You decide!

I would very much value any opinions on casinos with a flash front end menu.
xxxwww.shedevilcasino.com has had a mixed response. Some users like being able to click straight into th area they prefer others find that flash is just 'clunky'.

I would also be interested to know if there are varying download speeds for the flash menu.

And finally, is the play for fun before play for real concept a good one or wasting time?

thanks for any opinion positive or negative...:thumbsup:

I decided to remove my comments...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top