Final Countdown win

Oh just give it a few more tries, its even worse than Bonanza (not only my experience, also a few friends had the same, I think theres even a thread on here from back when this game was released in which a few people shared the same experience). Paid quite well on my first session, too. But ever since (3 months) I´ve only had bonus rounds with 10-100x. Bets ranging from 0.40 cent to 10€/round. Just yesterday/today it took me around 1600 spins (split 70/30 between rizk and VS) to get ONE bonus round which then paid a 70x. Can be way more brutal than Bonanza and is most of the time.

Only good thing I can say about this game: in my experience theres more often good/decent base game hits compared to Bonanza. Still missing the 256x base game hit though. :p

Still, great win! :)

Oh just give it a few more tries, its even worse than Bonanza (not only my experience, also a few friends had the same, I think theres even a thread on here from back when this game was released in which a few people shared the same experience). Paid quite well on my first session, too. But ever since (3 months) I´ve only had bonus rounds with 10-100x. Bets ranging from 0.40 cent to 10€/round. Just yesterday/today it took me around 1600 spins (split 70/30 between rizk and VS) to get ONE bonus round which then paid a 70x. Can be way more brutal than Bonanza and is most of the time.

Only good thing I can say about this game: in my experience theres more often good/decent base game hits compared to Bonanza. Still missing the 256x base game hit though. :p

Still, great win! :)

It must just have been my lucky night then:):cheerleader:. Funny thing.....after I made the big withdraw I kept playing with leftovers just with higher stakes 4 dkr and the bonus rounds I had afterwards paid nothing, so you are rigth maybe, but I dont like Bonanza because of the the time waiting for caskades to fall....so boring, for me anyway.

It must just have been my lucky night then:):cheerleader:. Funny thing.....after I made the big withdraw I kept playing with leftovers just with higher stakes 4 dkr and the bonus rounds I had afterwards paid nothing, so you are rigth maybe, but I dont like Bonanza because of the the time waiting for caskades to fall....so boring, for me anyway.

Yeah, felt the same although my top win was a lot smaller (80 cent bet, hit a 700x) and thought it was my lucky day. But ever since only garbage (for example 400€ on a 10€ bet - you can just imagine how frustrated I was).

Maybe give High voltage a try, at least the bonus there hits way more often for me and pays way better than final countdown (no big 1000x wins all the time, but at least quite often a 100x or something). :)

Yeah, felt the same although my top win was a lot smaller (80 cent bet, hit a 700x) and thought it was my lucky day. But ever since only garbage (for example 400€ on a 10€ bet - you can just imagine how frustrated I was).

Maybe give High voltage a try, at least the bonus there hits way more often for me and pays way better than final countdown (no big 1000x wins all the time, but at least quite often a 100x or something). :)

I do like playing DHV....but it does not pay out the same as in the start when it came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back