Question Favourite Vampire themed slots and why??

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
I've just been browsing the internet and have noticed there are so many vampire themed slots! I know pretty much all of you will say Immortal Romance is your number one but there are so many more for when it's being a bugger!

Some obscure ones I can think of which are actually pretty good are:
Blood Lines(by888-unfortunately)

Wild Blood by Play and go has nifty bonus features and can payout quite well

And another fairly profitable one is a slot by Worldmatch called Vampire Killers. ;)

When Immortal is paying it's my favourite too but as it is often rotten for me. I'd say my second favourite is Vampire Killers going on big win potential,play time and the look of it. :D

Immortal Romance as brutal as I had been to me of late will always win this one for me hands down! (Guess no one saw that coming as my answer :rolleyes:)

2 x 4 reel WD life time, both with character(s) on the missing reel can't see any other Vampire themed game ever getting close in terms of 'x' especially Play N Go's Wild Blood which is downright awful!!!

Have been throwing a handful of spins towards Blood Suckers here and there which I quite like but always a bit wary to play as I usually play with a bonus and this tends to be a restricted slot.

Can see from SS quality how long ago my last 4-Reel Wild Desires were though lol :eek:

Jackpot City (Who?)

4 Reel Wild desire.jpg

The Best! (32 Red)

4 Reel Wild Desire 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back