Favorite/Least Favorite RTG Slot Games

mlover22

Dormant account
PABaccred
Thought it might be interesting to read about people's most liked and most disliked (or hated) RTG Slots. The topic of RTG over others is simply a function of me being a USA player.

My favorites are chosen based on how fun the game is as well as how well I've done in wins. Some of my favorites:
Voodoo Magic, Incan Goddess, Cleopatra's Gold, Coyote Cash, Loose Caboose, Naughty or Nice, Mermaid Queen, Penguin Power, Luche Libre, (mainly because it is different than most RTG games).

My least liked games are chosen on how annoying they are...some so annoying that I don't care how well they might pay:
White Rhino: So annoying with the 3 different bonus rounds, makes me want to bang my head on something hard.
Shark School: I don't get it and I don't want to get it.
Count Spectacular: No fun and most bonus rounds pay nothing.
Triple Twister: Same reason as Count Spectacular.
Field of Green and all others of the same design-hate them!
Crystal Waters...uug, those damned bonus symbols, beep, beep, beep over and over you only get one of them.

I have more opinions and picks, but I'll just leave it for now and see if there is any interest in this topic.

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought it might be interesting to read about people's most liked and most disliked (or hated) RTG Slots. The topic of RTG over others is simply a function of me being a USA player.

My favorites are chosen based on how fun the game is as well as how well I've done in wins. Some of my favorites:
Voodoo Magic, Incan Goddess, Cleopatra's Gold, Coyote Cash, Loose Caboose, Naughty or Nice, Mermaid Queen, Penguin Power, Luche Libre, (mainly because it is different than most RTG games).

My least liked games are chosen on how annoying they are...some so annoying that I don't care how well they might pay:
White Rhino: So annoying with the 3 different bonus rounds, makes me want to bang my head on something hard.
Shark School: I don't get it and I don't want to get it.
Count Spectacular: No fun and most bonus rounds pay nothing.
Triple Twister: Same reason as Count Spectacular.
Field of Green and all others of the same design-hate them!
Crystal Waters...uug, those damned bonus symbols, beep, beep, beep over and over you only get one of them.

I have more opinions and picks, but I'll just leave it for now and see if there is any interest in this topic.
My favourites are Cleopatra, Loose Caboose, Crystal Waters (can re-trigger a lot in free spins). I also like T-Rex and Paydirt. I also like the new 3 Stooges one but have to mute the sound otherwise I'd go insane.
I hate Hidden Treasure it's got to be one of the most annoying game ever. Don't like Luche Libre at all. Can't say too much about the new releases as I haven't played RTG in yonks.

my favorite t-rex .. paydirt .. orc vs elf ... mice dice.. it's a mistery... dream run.... small fortune... henhouse... lucky 8
i don't like hairway to heaven (excluding the bonus song very nice) and last release three stooges ... ghost ship... Luche Libre .. wild wizards .. ecc

I love tripletwister, you can hit big. Plus, it's very exciting when you get the twister in the bonus round and can root for where you want it to move to :)

I think my favorite is Golden Lotus as I like the theme and the symbol illustrations. :)

My least favorite is probably either Orcs or Wild Wizards - Orcs because there have been too many bugs (though if they are fixed, then it's a good game for the graphics and uniqueness) and Wild Wizards because it doesn't seem to really pay out anything. :(

I'm generally not a fan of RTG slots but Orc vs Elf and T-Rex are my favourites. Thoroughly disappointed in Megasaur. I honestly thought that slot was going to propel RTG to the next level after the response Orc vs Elf got. They failed to keep the momentum going though.

favorite slots is t-rex, mice dice, basketbull and spirit of the inca..that one has incredible potential.

Hate prince of sherwood, paydirt (can never win anything in the bonus rounds) ghost ship (sucks your bankroll dry), hairway to heaven.

Shark school is probably the worst slot ever. I dont get it and the bonus rounds suck

I have thoroughly learned to dislike RTG games, all of them really. However I did not always dislike these games and here's what I remember:

I use to get some good wins out of Aladdin's wishes, Coat of arms, Polar explorer, Builder beaver and Caesar's empire. Mostly losing efforts with these games too, but at least you sometimes left with a profit. I also scored $700 on a $.5 bet in spirit of the inca, but that game mostly just sucked money out of you. Still, probably the only RTG game I am in the plus on.

Absolutely hated that voodoo game and count sh*ttacular. Mein gott, out of the hundreds of rounds I put in those games I think the biggest I got was 5xbet and those weren't even a dozen wins. One bonus out of the count and I think I got 3 dollars for a 1 dollar bet.

Here in the States we are so limited in choice that all the games are indeed on the stale side.

When I see a new game I get a little excited but then, bah, after trying them out, not so much.

Do I stop though, heck no, I soldier on. ;-)

Least favorites are:

Shark School (Must be the worst game ever designed)
Dream Run
Funky Monkey
It's A Mystery
Treasure Chamber

Favorites are:

Loch Ness Loot (Love the Nessie)
Regal Riches
Mystic Dragon
Rain Dance
Pay Dirt & T-Rex tie

Favorites

Ghost Ship
T-Rex
Tally Ho
Triple Twister
Birdy Bucks(NuWorks)
Cub World (Club World and Lucky Red)

Least Favorites

Small Fortune(By a mile)
Luche Libra
Shark School
Voodoo Magic

Favorites:
GOLDBEARD
RAINDANCE
MYSTIC DRAGON
TRIPLE TOUCAN

LEAST FAVORITE
GOLDBEARD GOLDBEARD GOLDBEARD

PLAYED MOST SPINS IN LIFETIME
GOLDBEARD
Never ever won a f#$%@%& thing!!
my goal to get five of akind during freespin with GOLDBEARD ON CENTRE LINE and first column and fifth column

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back