Fairy Queen - Novomatic

sledge13

Omg! after a great win on Dead Or Alive the other week, I have been concentrating on Fairy Queen as Novomatic slots normally give you a nice hit on the free spins...now I know most of the time their slots take a lot of spins to get there, but this slot is killing me!

Anyone had a nice hit on Fairy Queen, give me hope please lol.

I did over a thousand spins on it about a month ago and didn't hit the bonus once, i don't play it any more but i think the biggest win i have had from it was about 300 x bet.

Omg! after a great win on Dead Or Alive the other week, I have been concentrating on Fairy Queen as Novomatic slots normally give you a nice hit on the free spins...now I know most of the time their slots take a lot of spins to get there, but this slot is killing me!

Anyone had a nice hit on Fairy Queen, give me hope please lol.

in a nutshell nope :rolleyes: seems the bonus round on this slot is really hard to trigger. Think I manged it 2 times - but rest of time it was just endless spins. Dont chase on this one imo ... it can kill your bank balance )

*** Confirmed *** :D
It's a nice slot to try for like 50-100 spins but I won't chase the bonus anymore, that's for sure

Yep sounds right give it 100 spins or whatever and if nothing move on quickly. I remember early in this year went into chase mode
700 spins no feature - and a nice 0.00 balance at the end :)

Had two 4 scatter triggers in the space of 20spins. But it can be brutal. Same can be said for captain venture...

I know they say these games play the same on play money but DO NOT play these games on practice mode and expect the same outcome. They are ridiculously favourable on practice mode.

Thank's all, best change the chase at £3 a spin plan then, £1 a spin max...get one more bonus and never play again. :D

I thought challenge accepted! Im gonna get free spins. First lost 3 30eur deposits, then on my fourth i got free spins on third spin. 5 retriggers and won 560eur on 80 cent bet! Got another soon after, no retriggers so only 60eur. Lost 60 from peak and left it :) played on Phone and dont have time to send screenshot to pc atm

I thought challenge accepted! Im gonna get free spins. First lost 3 30eur deposits, then on my fourth i got free spins on third spin. 5 retriggers and won 560eur on 80 cent bet! Got another soon after, no retriggers so only 60eur. Lost 60 from peak and left it :) played on Phone and dont have time to send screenshot to pc atm

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Well gave it another shot and lo and behold within 30 spins hit the bonus round :cool: adding the video to the screen shots section as I type .... but this is not the norm on this slot but I aint complaining ;)

So i havent played novo much earlier. I were after many loosing deposits finally able to trigger free spins. Got a timeout so thought ok, il enjoy it later. Then i sit down ready for some fun and to my shock it just loads with winning awarded? Did not get to see spesific amount of win or spins just extra money in account.. Is it like this crap on all novo? Normally wouldnt care to much but as is known getting it on the fairy is kinda hard :(

Had two 4 scatter triggers in the space of 20spins. But it can be brutal. Same can be said for captain venture...

I know they say these games play the same on play money but DO NOT play these games on practice mode and expect the same outcome. They are ridiculously favourable on practice mode.

I genuinely thought under uk Licence it was illegal to let play mode and real mode differ in outcome?..could someone more knowledgeable in the matter than myself clarify this please.

Success! :D

Bonus round is seriously hard to trigger on this one. I lost 2x30€ deposits but then finally hit it!! Invested 90€ got 810€!! :D Played on StarGames - they have a very good offer of Novomatic games!!

Bonus round is seriously hard to trigger on this one. I lost 2x30€ deposits but then finally hit it!! Invested 90€ got 810€!! :D Played on StarGames - they have a very good offer of Novomatic games!!

Novomatic slots can be brutal in that sense... They are very volatile, and you can go for ages without a bonus, the bonus features can however often pay good.

Novamatics new games are crap now, much like Microgaming using some other company to make them...

Where did the brilliant programmers go who worked at Microgaming etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back