New Slot Announcement Fairy Gate by Quickspin

Not bad despite the typically infantile Scandinavian theme.

Might be worth a bash but 400x for top pay seems quite low and realistically these slots rarely pay out the top amounts in my experience anyway. Does look like a pretty slot though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quickspin should be condemned to the darkest depth's of hell for continually getting away with their piss poor daylight robbery pay tables, HATE this provider.

Hate them so bad, as much as I love your video's I haven't even watched this one.

Wankers! :p

"....and I'm back in the room again!"

So I gather you hate Quickspin :lolup:

You should really give it a go, it might love you ;)

Quickspin should be condemned to the darkest depth's of hell for continually getting away with their piss poor daylight robbery pay tables, HATE this provider.

Hate them so bad, as much as I love your video's I haven't even watched this one.

Wankers! :p

"....and I'm back in the room again!"

Jon you are so much more poetic than me in your descriptions but in recent times that is exactly how I feel about Quickspin. Playing these slots is just quickspining your balance down to zero pretty much:p

Mina I know that these slots have potential but in my experience with Sakura Misfortune and Sticky Bandits not to mention how they totally destroyed Goldilocks upon its re-release I am not feeling the love from Quickspin. They have turned from fun games to balance zappers. The only way to go with these puppies is to give them a few spins and if you win run away and if you lose sprint as fast as you can.

In the politest way possible - No thank you sweetheart. :D

Jon you are so much more poetic than me in your descriptions but in recent times that is exactly how I feel about Quickspin. Playing these slots is just quickspining your balance down to zero pretty much:p

Lol thank you hun! :D

Mina I know that these slots have potential but in my experience with Sakura Misfortune and Sticky Bandits not to mention how they totally destroyed Goldilocks upon its re-release I am not feeling the love from Quickspin. They have turned from fun games to balance zappers. The only way to go with these puppies is to give them a few spins and if you win run away and if you lose sprint as fast as you can.

That is exactly right, it will only give you a bit of a win after every million spins lol

But they're such pretty games .

Looks

....fairly great

Yeah I went there :(

On a side note, I quite like Quickspin. Granted, I may not know their back catalogue extensively but Spinions has saved my bacon more times than I can remember, and I like the style of their games. This game, if anything, looks very nice aesthetically :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back