dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
I have a feeling these will eventually be known as Quixotic Cats and THAT F*cking Fox! soon, but they seem decent enough games. Both have 3-4k x potential.

3564x is max pay (all wild reels)..I have a feeling that the variance will be too high...even in MG promo wins are not so great....also, I don't like when premiums pay the same, there has to be some difference...

Thx for review.

Thanks for the review..

I don't think I am gonna play much on either of these slots.
The Red Tiger one looks funny and innovative but I am not a huge fan of their slots.
Exotic cats? Meh... Will be a huge money drainer I think.. ;)

i played exotic cats for an hour and i could not get any decent wins
max win was capped at 24x and i was not able to win more than that in base game
i had a bonus and retrigger gave 5 more spins
such a terrible slot

EDIT: gave this slot a 2nd try and my biggest win was 6x and no bonus
silly variance slots are usually bad but this one seems to be the worst

Last edited:
I played "Flaming Fox" at Sportingbet..received clickcard £1 bonus, and got it upto £250, had the 5 scatters, was fun..bust out at the jackpot slot "Tuukhamen Loot", playing £2 per bet..lol. Was free anyway:laugh:

Tried it this morning with 100 freespins and stayed on with my winnings. had 3 bonuses.

3x 5x and 6x. Base game rtp about 30%.

3rd time trying the game as ive been slotting a little bit more the past few days with freespins etc.

A slot I will never play again. Did about 1000 spins on it total and have had 6 bonuses. None paid even 10x. An MG moneysucker that is just awful

I did few longrolling Exotic Cats sessions with min bet.

First of all, well done for MG for offering some now bet sizes for 243 games... (0.15, 0.75....)....
Graphics and sounds are really great and game does remind me of Pretty Kitty. However, it isn't that cruel and sits somewhere between medium and high variance.
Wins are frequent, though not big and all cats pay the same. I thought it's bad, but it has its advantages. Wild reels are activated every 15-20 spins in average.

Free spins are not that frequent (170-200 spins) and it surprises me that MG didn't keep 2 scatters 1x pay. I would say the free spins are weakest point of slot since ithere are no enhacement at all. You just have cat above the reels (in base game they are spying now and there), no multiplier, no fixed reels or single wild expanding to rele, nothing. Also, retrigger is very hard (in nearly 3000 spins managed just once) and it gives only 5 spins extra. Worst are the free spins results, 20x is rare, not to mention anything above. Compare it with JP high variance free spins (tricera and dilophosaurus).

This slot requires patience and thick balance (at least 200x). Wins (over 100x) are far away, my earliest decent win (nearly 400x) was at spin 450 (cca., sadly MG abolished spin count).

Playing 25-50 spins shouldn't hurt you too much, but don't have too high hopes if you are not ready to dig deep.

I saw on YT one hit over 2000x (first 4 reels activated). Here are some my screens:

All bets are 0.15 and all wins are from base game:

115x
EC-115x.jpg

349x
EC-349x.jpg

365x
EC-365x.jpg

592x
EC-592x.jpg

Three activated reels come around every 1000 spins...

Also, it is not that easy (even on normal spin) to track how the reels are activated....

I played it for a bit yestarday based on gambyx7's post and liked it, it gave me some decent hits when I was nearing the end of my balance, getting me back up to over 10 euros twice. Wild reels activate often enough and there is always hope for some really great hits, it's likely to become one of those slots I play when my balance is low (along with Wild Turkey, Piggy Riches, DOA, BDBA and some others).

Last night I got this...
EC-5scatter.jpg

I don't know how I missed that 5 scatters pay only 20x!!!! Worst from all MG 243 slots (as far as I know).

Up to 2014. (I think Jurassic Park was the last slot) MG payed 200x for 5 scatters and 20x for 4 scatters.
After that they cut that to 100x for 5 scatters and 10x for 4.

This fact also shows complete (moral) collapse of MG.....because I am 100% that 4/5 scatters frequency is the same today or in (pre)2014.

Well. it is possible...

EC-3078x.jpg

3078x - my biggest hit ever

How it happened!

Had 20 balance and put auto play (quick spin) in 25 spins batches with minimal bet (0.15)...in some 400 spins I had only one bonus which payed 5x. Base game was really poor and I went bust.

Redeposited, this time 50 in balance. Same spinning pattern, same bet....still poor performance, but somewhat better. 20x in base game, 21x bonus and then I hit 56x in base game. I raised to 0.60, made return to starting point and even some small profit. But soon my balance started to sink. After some 200 spins I was at balance 20 and the connection error occurred. I restarted the slot, first 25 spins still in quick spin auto play. Next 25 spins I switched to auto play but normal spin speed and after some 5 spins it simply exploded. I couldn't believe! Continued for some 150 spins biut nothing major happened except some minor loss. This is second best win from this slot, jackpot is spin with all five wild reels activated.

Nice win! Sadly, I think Exotic Cats was the last "True" Microgaming slot released :(

I have to agree with that 100%.

Although last slot made completely by MG is Lucha Legends, but this is one of the worst slots I have even seen (I managed even to burn some small deposit on this and had some 5 bonuses below 5x!!!).

Also this days will be released purely MG slot Le Kaffe Bar which is complete clone of Beautiful Bones!!!

And I have to correct myself.. win above is third (not second) best win possible because you can get individual wild symbol and two cat symbols on 5th reel. In that case win is 3456x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back