Exclusive Christmas Promotion with Videoslots!

I predict I will lose my deposit in a flash and win £5 from the free spins - if I don't then watch out on Harry's thread :D:D:D

wow great offer!, now to hunt for the slot with the 90p spin......:eek2:, ;)

Hi mimi26,

Glad you like the offer, thought I would save you the hassle of trying to find the game as unfortunately it is a Jackpot game.

Just to clarify that this Promotion is for any PlayNgo slot that is not Scratch Card or Jackpot Slots since they do not offer free spins to these type of games.

Br,

Daniel

Thanks for this, will have a go but can you not have a prize for the lowest win please so I can at least have a sporting chance? :D

Oops, just noticed you did, apologies.

lol you are funny. I like that your complaining is in a good humorous way and not an angry tirade.

Seems like a fun promotion you might have baited me in to start playing a bit more on videoslots this month! I love Christmas and I love contests!

lol you are funny. I like that your complaining is in a good humorous way and not an angry tirade.

Seems like a fun promotion you might have baited me in to start playing a bit more on videoslots this month! I love Christmas and I love contests!

I actually laugh about my own bad luck and the complaining is my sense of humour mainly - no malice intended :)

Hi mimi26,

Glad you like the offer, thought I would save you the hassle of trying to find the game as unfortunately it is a Jackpot game.

Just to clarify that this Promotion is for any PlayNgo slot that is not Scratch Card or Jackpot Slots since they do not offer free spins to these type of games.

Br,

Daniel

Great Dan, thanks :thumbsup:

Thxs dan and Videoslots for the CM Exclusive Christmas Promotion:notworthy

PM sent for the first week :thumbsup:

Awesome

Thanks for a great Promo Dan the Man :thumbsup:
I will most certainly be contacting you this afternoon

Does it have to be 25$ on a single deposit? Will three deposits of $10 on a different day but within the week qualify?

PM sent Dan, thanks a lot. Hope you all have a lot of luck with your free spins, this great community deserves it for sure :)

Thxs for the free spins Dan :thumbsup:

won £21 from the free spins on Reactoonz but forgot to take screen shot, will remember next time

Does it have to be 25$ on a single deposit? Will three deposits of $10 on a different day but within the week qualify?

Hi Je Dc,

It needs to be one deposit to be able to claim this offer.

I have started to credit everyone that has contacted me via Pm.

Br,

Daniel

Went for Golden Legend and got €57 from my 100 spins. No screenies but I am happy:)

Think they maybe having techies mate.

Reward added by Dan (cheers :thumbsup:) - Clicked to activate and got "activated" pop up message yet no FS in game?

Tried the 'x' trick (bottom right in game) but no joy - Strange thing is game did not auto load like it usually does with "standard" rewards :what:

View attachment 84423

View attachment 84424

Had the same problem claiming my 25 fs on Pink Elephant for completing the xmas task. Live chat are looking into it as we speak.:thumbsup:

Henerik in live chat did his magic and fs are there again to be used. Big thumbs up for live chat team :)

hi all

just done me £25 deposit and emailed dan

actually feeling abit guilty now cause i managed a £250 withdrawal on the deposit :thumbsup:

so im already pretty pleased.

In the OP it says send PM to Dan_Videoslots but I assume that's a typo ? and it is Dan.Videoslots on here that you need to PM ?

:eek:

How could I've missed this promo. Or at least, the first week of it. I'm glad it doesn't seem like previous participation is required to take part this week. Will definitely take part when I get home later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back