Logo
external image

EWalletXpress xpress deposit quit working

  • Thread starter Thread starter chayton
  • id31739
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1569
  • Replies 0
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Location
Edmonton Canada
Does anyone else use this? It used to work fine, then suddenly last week the xpress deposit stopped working - it still shows up, you can still select it, but after you make your deposit it says "we were unable to confirm the deposit" and then I have to wait for 2 bloody business days for it to clear, in the meantime it's already gone from my bank account.

Anyhow it's been my last 3 xpress deposits, and it seems like it started right when I got IE 8. I just got off live chat with eWalletXpress support but they were fairly unhelpful....anyone know anything about this?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top