Ever have one of those days?

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Where you can't hit anything? Whether it's 1 out or 16+, you still come up empty. I just love it!!!!! :eek2: :eek: :eek:

Just a rant, don't we all love to lose? ;)

winbig72 said:
Where you can't hit anything? Whether it's 1 out or 16+, you still come up empty. I just love it!!!!! :eek2: :eek: :eek:

Just a rant, don't we all love to lose? ;)

Losses exist to make the wins that much sweeter!

But yeah, those sessions where you just miss again and again SUUUUUUCK! You don't even really do anything, and suddenly you're down two buyins. (or a lot more than two if you're playing pot-limit/no-limit)

LOL

schnozzy said:
Losses exist to make the wins that much sweeter!

But yeah, those sessions where you just miss again and again SUUUUUUCK! You don't even really do anything, and suddenly you're down two buyins. (or a lot more than two if you're playing pot-limit/no-limit)

You're exactly right. Today is my day, and I'm not leaving it as a losing session. Everything's been the exact opposite as when I started this thread. There's not much that I haven't been able to hit so far. Check these stats out: (Keep in mind that the high flop % is because it's for PL omaha (hi) So far, up $90 on a .10/.20 table in 3 hours!

Anyways:

Last edited:
not to be mean but i wouldnt be proud of those states, ideal call percentage is under 20% in holdem, in omaha id say its about 40%
hi lo which is my main game, as in main i mean i play 95 percent of the time, its about 50% at the most, these are just off the top of my head but those are my stats and i do pretty well:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back