Even more ridiculous bonus terms

brianmon

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm4
from 123slotsonline - $50 NDB + 500% deposit bonus

* Player(s) can withdraw winnings from Free Sign-up Bonus ($50 Maximum). Player’s account will be credited with $50 cash (wagering not applicable on this $50 credit) along with the initial deposit amount and applicable bonus opted by the player. The player has to meet the wagering requirement if applicable for the deposit amount and all associated bonuses taken by the player from the time of deposit and before making a withdrawal request.

Example A: A Player “x” wins $100 from our free signup-bonus and wants to deposit to be able to withdraw his winnings. Player chooses to go for a straight deposit (zero % deposit bonus and no-wagering required option) of $100. Now the player’s account will be credited with $50 cash plus $100 cash plus $0.00 bonus. Now the player’s will be having $150 in cash and now can withdraw all $150 if he wishes or can play on to win more and withdraw.

Example B: A Player “x” wins $100 from our free sign up bonus and wants to deposit to be able to withdraw his winnings. The Player decides to deposit $100 with 500% deposit bonus and 40X slots (40-times) games wagering required option. Player’s account will be reset and credited with $50 cash plus $100 cash plus $500 bonus (500% of $100). Therefore the player’s has $150 in Cash and $500 in bonus. The player needs to wager $650 ($150 cash + $500 bonus) at least 40-times on slots games ($650 X 40 =$26,000) to be eligible for withdrawals. In case the player has claimed/Redeemed/won free bonus before making a withdrawal request they are supposed to be wagered too, according to the promo code wagering restrictions depending on the games played.

*Minimum and maximum withdrawal per week is $100 and $1,250 respectively.

withdrawal fees
$301 and above Nil
Up to $300 $25

Payments only by cheque, processed after 4 business days, paid within 10 business days

So... to withdraw any winnings from the NDB (max $50), or just the $50 without playing, since it doesn't have any WR attached

you either have to deposit $75, to allow for the $25 withdrawal fee and for the $100 minimum withdrawal. Or deposit $251 to get the maximum $50 bonus and avoid the withdrawal fee

Or you make a deposit and play through 40x deposit+500%bonus+$50, which for a $100 deposit is $26,000 with a $650 bankroll

Then wait upto 14 days, assuming you've won less than $1,250.
If you did manage to win more, you'd have to wait upto 14 days for each $1250 of the winnings :eek:

This is one of Gamblingwages brands. Their rep is here!

They are under probation and maybe twani can explain this. It doesn't make much sense if it isn't only a trap for players. :confused:

EDIT: I found this:

While making a withdrawal request make sure that you do not have any pending withdrawal request from any of our 123 network sites.

How can the player know which brands these are?

Melina? 123bingoonline? Bingo Flash?

Last edited:
Whats the min deposit? Might be worth to deposit a ten than you have 60 with no wager to try and boost up to a withdraw, I would not waste my time low,

Shitty terms IMO.

BUT they are well-explained to be fair so there isn't an excuse for misunderstanding.

Don't play if you ain't happy with them.

Personally lending them $75 of my cash for 10 days to get a WR-met $50 NDB out (minus $25 fees) is a big no-no.

It is what it is.:rolleyes:

Yep, this seems a little on the strange side. I've contacted our promotions manager to take another look at this. My hunch is this was written in error and will be clarified and/or adjusted quickly. I'll report back, Monday. :)

Have a great weekend, all!

Still working on getting a clarification on this. Seems the promotions manager I reached out to was not the one in charge of this particular promotion -- I am still learning the ropes :p. I have contacted the correct manager and should have an answer tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back