Eurovision Song Contest

Israel, Turkey, Australia and Azerbaijan in Europe now? My geography teacher must've had a really odd globe when I went to school. I could've sworn they were in the Middle East, Asia and Oceania on the one I was shown?

Look, this crock of bollocks is well past its sell by date now, like most talent shows.

Easy solution would be to make a multi-culti choir out of all the entrants, give them the words to 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' and make a retro 1970's Coca Cola advert for TV. Then the thing would be over in 10 minutes, the terrible singing of individuals would be disguised and they'd ALL be remembered for more than 35 seconds. :cool:

Not just now. :p
It's been like that for years. And I believe Deadpool campaigned for Canada to join :D
It won't be long before the Yanks join it is growing in popularity in America where it is broadcast on a minor cable channel, I am not sure if they record it and show it primetime instead of 3pm over there but with Timberlake and now Madonna being involved I can see the Americans trying to muscle in like they have with the football and world cup.

Israel, Turkey, Australia and Azerbaijan in Europe now? My geography teacher must've had a really odd globe when I went to school. I could've sworn they were in the Middle East, Asia and Oceania on the one I was shown?

Look, this crock of bollocks is well past its sell by date now, like most talent shows.

Easy solution would be to make a multi-culti choir out of all the entrants, give them the words to 'I'd like to teach the world to sing' and make a retro 1970's Coca Cola advert for TV. Then the thing would be over in 10 minutes, the terrible singing of individuals would be disguised and they'd ALL be remembered for more than 35 seconds. :cool:
There is one good reason for the Eurovision it will remind people why we need to leave the EU when all the embarrassing acts come on stage it will surely bolster anti EU feelings when we finish bottom :D, do you think this year is particularly political the contest is right before the Euro Elections and a chance for a few pro EU comments to be flung around during the show and with it being in Israel the political parts will be enflamed.

Still the best song to never win

- or get a point

vjkqciwP034

- or get a point

vjkqciwP034

Crikey! It's like Zulu meets Jedward!

You seriously telling me people of sound mind sit through 3-4 hours of this crud? :eek:

What odds are the bookies giving the UK this year I haven't heard the song yet I assume as there isn't much hype around about it we are not going to do well again?

OMG Paddy Power 150-1 for UK to win is the song that bad?

What odds are the bookies giving the UK this year I haven't heard the song yet I assume as there isn't much hype around about it we are not going to do well again?

OMG Paddy Power 150-1 for UK to win is the song that bad?

150/1 is way to short odds should be another couple of 0's on it.

Would not matter if UK had best song by miles they still would not win it or finish in top 4.

Do people really still like watching a show with crap acts and a political voting system:eek2:

150/1 is way to short odds should be another couple of 0's on it.

Would not matter if UK had best song by miles they still would not win it or finish in top 4.

Do people really still like watching a show with crap acts and a political voting system:eek2:
Yes for the laugh of the political voting and it reminds why I want to leave the EU more than ever. :D and as it is in Israel there might be some controversy to enjoy.

Yes for the laugh of the political voting and it reminds why I want to leave the EU more than ever. :D and as it is in Israel there might be some controversy to enjoy.

Last time i saw it i skipped the singing and just turned over to watch the votes.

For some reason i put a bet on it tonight. Just stuck a tenner on the favourites Netherlands to get a £5 in play bet at WH. But what the hell i will put that on i have not got a clue.

- or get a point
Outstanding mate remind the wife to get cotton buds the next time she's shopping lol

vjkqciwP034

Jesus goa

OMG Paddy Power 150-1 for UK to win is the song that bad?[/
We could turn Sir Elton into someone else and enter him and we still wouldn't win or get close to winning (it's them and us) lol

I watch this every year and love it.

The ideal replacement for Terry Wogan was Paddy O’Connell, who used to do the BBC Three shows. Norton is crap by comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back