Eurovision Song Contest

Don't think I've ever seen that before at the Euros.......of course it would happen to the UK act :rolleyes:

But she did carry on well. It would have been disastrous to just stop. Not to mention that nutter could have done a lot worse before security nabbed him

Germany's got a good song for once, quite surprised

Don't think I've ever seen that before at the Euros.......of course it would happen to the UK act :rolleyes:

But she did carry on well. It would have been disastrous to just stop. Not to mention that nutter could have done a lot worse before security nabbed him

Germany's got a good song for once, quite surprised

She did a fantastic job, her performance got even stronger afterwards. What an awful thing to happen!

It might just push the UK closer to the win

She did a fantastic job, her performance got even stronger afterwards. What an awful thing to happen!

It might just push the UK closer to the win
Yeah my partner picked up on that, she got stronger if anything and looked borderline angry.

Of course it's right people side with her and sympathize, I'd expect them to allow her to see her performance out again fully :thumbsup:

By the way the experts have already voted on the previous performances so only the live vote from the public will be affected by tonight's events unless they have changed the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back