Counted over 46 emails in the past week from various affiliates of this lot- every time you block one sender another two come along-A way NOT to get any business
I don't think I have seen that name at all yet, but it will probably arrive to me too
I don't care anymore about spammails. I don't open them and they are thrown out after 10 days anyway so it has stopped bothering me.
That way neither the affiliates or the casinos will get anything for sending it out...except for the trouble of doing it
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.